dumbest thing i ever did

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk69

Reaction score
i was smoking a joint in the woods and my freind said hey i could make you pass out so i took a hit off this joint got up against this tree put my hands across my chest he started pushing really hard i started to get dizzy and all i remember is seeing all this **** no memory off life itself no memory of what happend and i cant remember anything from what i saw until the end of it all where i could see these two faces and they were in this really dark surrounding and they were calling my name and telling me i was tripping out i woke up out of it confused as hell as to what just happend. they said that my eyes stayed open closed my legs gave in i dropped and i was twitching and shaking like i was having a seizure and it looked like i was having convulsions.......dumbest thing i ever tried and i really regret and i was wondering if this could have caused something bad and if someone could help explain why i had that vision

'Sup dude :ciao: I used to do that when i was a kid. crazy shyte. cant say why u had that experience but im sure you wont do it again hehehe . peace, e :bong2:

ahhh the pass out game ive seen a few get badly hurt playin this id bet your pass out (as all are for this game) was from lack of air to the head man and its not really that you had a "vision" all it was is when your head was getting some fresh air from the blood once your lungs wernt being compressed you were really seeing your friends trying to get your attention and it was blurry and fuzzy sounded like an old record played low and slow but have no fear it wont have any bad effects on you health wise just a banged up memory of some off the wall experience

We used to call it a "wallcreeper". Still have the scars to prove it. Fell on a broken bottle after doing one of these.

Silly thing to do ... ah well, boys will be boys.

I know quite a few people who used to do this when they were kids, one of them has seizures now which we all think is from knocking himself out so many times (he did it ALOT). I never tried it, f that.

yup there are the horror stories from people playing this game i myself have a few of them some of my own and about others too mine is i had fasted (for wresteling) to get my weight down for a couple of days and while in the middle of it i was at a school skippin party and we played the guy who put me out had me lean up aginst a wall and he pressed on my chest while putting his feet between me and a parked car and streached out ( i can still hear milli vanilli playing in my head when i went out) but after a few secs of blackout i came to and seen everyone laughing and heading in the house when i went to turn to take a step i had no feeling in my legs and BAM right into a concrete step put my bottom teeth right through my lower lip (hole in my face so bad that you could put a mini-maglite through it took 15 stitches on the outsidde of my face and 24 on the inside of it not to mention all the work that had to be done to save my teeth lots of brackets to get them in place and a root canal on one from that day on i never played the recieving end of it but instead if the game was being played i was the guy to put people out grabbed them from behind and held them tight till they went out and then id set them down till they came around lots of laughs some guys would flop around and drool on them selves some would sit like lumps on the floor and just look asleep but from then on there wasnt anymore serious accidents

wow now thats some serious gas :rofl:

Dubbaman said:
ahhh the pass out game ive seen a few get badly hurt playin this id bet your pass out (as all are for this game) was from lack of air to the head man and its not really that you had a "vision" all it was is when your head was getting some fresh air from the blood once your lungs wernt being compressed you were really seeing your friends trying to get your attention and it was blurry and fuzzy sounded like an old record played low and slow but have no fear it wont have any bad effects on you health wise just a banged up memory of some off the wall experience
no before i saw my freinds i definatley had a vision i cant recall what i saw but i just strongly remember having a vision and from what i have read the "pass-out game" is well known for causing a vision or a hallucagenic experience

Yeah, we used to call them spider monkeys. You trip because of the lack of oxegen going to your brain. The seizures and convulsions are totally normal for choking yourself. It kills a few brain cells, but not the most dangerous thing in the world

poisonthewell871 said:
Yeah, we used to call them spider monkeys. You trip because of the lack of oxegen going to your brain. The seizures and convulsions are totally normal for choking yourself. It kills a few brain cells, but not the most dangerous thing in the world

Quite the oposite. If this is anything like the passout game a kid died at the elementary school where my college is. Just a thought.

ive also heard of people in my area dieing from doing that but they we're also messed up on all sorts of drugs

Are we back in high school?
Can't we smoke some herb and be content?
I am perfectly happy smokin some doobage of homegrown and going hiking, playing games, or something...starving my brain of oxygen isn't one of em.

Mutt said:
Are we back in high school?
Can't we smoke some herb and be content?
I am perfectly happy smokin some doobage of homegrown and going hiking, playing games, or something...starving my brain of oxygen isn't one of em.

I agree, if you need to do things like this for a rush then your smoking the wrong dope.

Cutting O2 to the brain causing you to pass out is a VERY BAD IDEA.

I too did this as a young kid.

My friends did it to me. I passed out, i revive myself because during
my unconscience state, i pissed my pants, which woke me up. To find
my young friends going in circles playing around not even thinkking
about reviving me. If I didn't pee my pants.. who knows i could of died??
Scared the piss out of me (litterally), and never did that again.

now thats stupid what kind of friends are those, you must be someone who can be convince to try anything, have more balls

did you know your penial gland in your brain releases a chemical called DMT when you sleep which causes you to dream? it happens when your unconscious. i read this book called "DMT- The Spirit Molecule" and when they injected conscious people with DMT, they all had the same trippy experiences about bright lights and faces and "beings". just a thought. :) but you're correct: that is probably one of the dumbest things you can do.

Latest posts

Back