dummy clone question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
dumb question and i am pretty sure i know the answer but... the clones i am trying to root will be the same sex as the plants i took them from, correct? also maybe not as dumb a question: can male plants hermie and if so, should i try to hermie my hermans?

dumb question and i am pretty sure i know the answer but... the clones i am trying to root will be the same sex as the plants i took them from, correct? also maybe not as dumb a question: can male plants hermie and if so, should i try to hermie my hermans?

yes they will be same sex.......... not sure about male plants hermies......... I see no reason to keep or use male plants unless you want seeds.

Yes, it's like if you cut your foot off and grew it. It would grow another you, not a Bill Clinton out of your foot. :D

Also, herm a guy? Breeder breedy things? I'm out! (lol)

i kind of figured that was the answer. being that a clone is a copy. just was hoping i was wrong. so much wasted time on the plants to get 2 out of 3 being dudes...

Well, if 1 out of 3 is fem, you can make that 1 an entire ARMY ... muahahahhaahhahahaha! :D

I absolutely loathe regs. Never had an issue with FEM's and now it's all clone only for awhile for me. My thoughts are with you on a good fem Mr Fogey :)

Didnt ya ever see the movie Multiplicity. Lol
Now thats Clones gone bad. Very funny movie.
I have grown Clones from Clones from Clones and they were always the same.

the only time i have had clones be different is if i put one in a different soil. I used a new free soil one time and that clone was stunted til i got it in ffof. Now she is going crazy. you would have never known they were clones. Now they look like clones.

i have 4 sprigs from each of the super buckeyes that are wanna-be clones. going to see if they root just for the experience. i hope my purple sprigs root. that would be some cannabutter cream frosting on the cake...

Latest posts

Back