durban poison,orange bud..my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
this is my very first grow i planted 2 durban poison 1 orange bud (fems)and 1 bag seed wich is in pic. (8days ) waite on the dp and org to pop up.

set up: 14 26watt cfls

temp: 85 hum: 50%

closet size: 44"x 24x" 8'
any advive would be great. will take new pic when dp and org dprout daily.

my grow001.JPG

my grow002.JPG

my grow003.JPG

Alittle too hot though, u want ur temps around 73-75 with the lights on.

things look to be in order...good luck on your grow and lloking forward to your progress...TBG will be along shortly to give some Green MOGO for ya..good luck and welcome friend

yeroc i got a fan goin and a humidifier do you recomend raising the lights? thnx..

maybe slide a piece of glass under the lights.

or less lights but closer...

The babies are coming right along and looking great. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them others out of the ground. ;)

ill try to show the day by day growth. here bag seed (day 9) first durban poison starting to come through the soil. will take pic tomarrow

DCAM0006.JPG

from left to right bag seed(day10) durban poison(day1) orange bud (day1) and free seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl(around day7)

DCAM0012.JPG

DCAM0013.JPG

DCAM0014.JPG

DCAM0015.JPG

DCAM0016.JPG

DCAM0017.JPG

DCAM0011.JPG

hollywood ur grow looks great, i smoked some orange bud today great stone ur gonna like the results:D

yeroc1982 said:
Alittle too hot though, u want ur temps around 73-75 with the lights on.

I agree. I keep mine around 75 and a humidity of 35%

i aadded an exhuast fan and it keeps the temp at 77 and things ar lookin up ..thnx

from left to right bagseeds (day11) durban(day2) durban (day1) orange(day2)

cheeba004.JPG

cheeba001.JPG

cheeba002.JPG

cheeba003.JPG

i want some durban, dude your lucky:shocked: ive bought some dp at helping hands, s.b, so ridiculous :holysheep: yor in for a treat

left to right bagseed(Day12)durban(Day3)durban(Day2)orange(Day3)

bagseed(day12).jpg

durban1(day3).jpg

durban2(day2).jpg

orange(day3).jpg

Latest posts

Back