dwc question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why add a chem to stunt growth sorry very ignorant on this but why not just cut some of the growing tips from the top? this will encourage the bottom to grow and slow the top from growing out for 3 or 4 days. plus you will get more branches out of your upper branches. making the plant bushey.

A manageable mother is a good use for bushmaster. However, I am not sure of the effects long term???? I hope someone more knowledgeable about this product chimes in! I am curious now too! We should start a new thread about humbolt and their great line. Gravity and purple max I have always been interested in too.

growdammit said:
Humbolt is awesome from what some good buds have done with it. I have the luxury of space for the few plants I grow for myself on regular basis. You can use them on hydro or soil. From what I have seen on their plants it stops upward growth with a quickness. One friend was upset because it did too good a job! He thought it would slowly stop.

I have considered using it, but with hydro since its typically an indoor grow you can curb verticle growth by stimulating light cycles anyway. Outdoor growers wanting more of a bush than an 8 foot wonder would probably benefit more from bushmaster IMHO.

my grow space has limited height bout 5 feet and that has to include the distance between the lights. I was only going to use bushmaster on my mothers and in case I underestimate the vertical leap during flowering to prevent lightburn.

i use bending and topping for that but i guess as a safety sounds like it works. idk again i never used it. but im very interested in seeing that used on one plant and not on another under the same conditions which does better

From the limited knowledge I have on those products I think they would work for your application. They are a trusted name that I have looked up.

Keep me up to speed on your use

growdammit said:
From the limited knowledge I have on those products I think they would work for your application. They are a trusted name that I have looked up.

Keep me up to speed on your use

well I am hoping to be starting to grow in about a week or two. just need to finish my build(small update tonight :D) I am pretty sure I am going to use all of the Products at least the 3part gravity and purple. I may use bushmaster on my mothers or I may just cut the tops. might do one of each and see the difference. I am all about experiments. I am going to keep a really detailed grow journal when I do. So check my sig in a few weeks and see how I am doing.

Look forward to following your adventure!

Learn something for all of us and share, thats what I have been drawn to this site for!

Cheers!... I may have to finally go buy some too

Latest posts

Back