dwc trial run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bro.you'll see the difference when ya get the ph on.i too started my soil grows using drops.to me they are just not accurate enough for hydro.don't feel bad bro,the crystal i just harvested,i burnt her bad when she was little.she could not take 200 ppms without burning.after she got a root system,she gobbled down the nutes.she took whatever i threw at her,nute wise.thats why i stress on keeping a log book for each strain you grow.that way when you grow that strain later down the road,you have something to go by.as with all plants,even being the same strain,they show different phenos and therefore require different nute schedules.

andy52 said:
...thats why i stress on keeping a log book for each strain you grow.that way when you grow that strain later down the road,you have something to go by.as with all plants,even being the same strain,they show different phenos and therefore require different nute schedules...

This is one of the nice things about doing individual buckets--you can adjust each bucket to the nute strength the plant requires. I have found the Mandala strains need a far lower PPM than some other strains I have grown.

Hey BB.. I am having one bucket out of six fluctuating its ph on me. I have no idea why this is happening but I am just going to change out the reservoir and see if that helps. All the same set up all the same seed. So maybe just a strain thing or just a messed up plant maybe.

put another ui clone in another bucket today. the first one i started aint looking so good. my ph meter didnt arrive friday. maybe today...bb...

Latest posts

Back