Early flowering // Yellowing leafs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster8724

NewbieGrower
Reaction score
This is a indoor/outdoor grow maybe you guys can give me some tips, its flowering cause i messed up my grow timer and put it 12/12 and it only has 3 fingered leafs , this is besides the point. im more worried about the yellowing leafs. ill take pics too. im growing 1 plant its about 2 1/2months old under 2 cfl 15 watt (60) and 1 15watt blacklight in my closet on weekends and i keep a fan on blowing in cool air, weekdays i put it out side from sunrise (6:45am) and bring it in at 4:30pm and put it under the light to finish the day off. (IS THIS BAD???)(the reason for this is so my dad doesn't see it, my moms cool with it but i gotta keep it under wraps) About a week ago i Repotted my plant in the same pot new soil cause i had nasty sand as my soil from the back yard.Transplant looked good, yes i lost some roots but not alot , i water it regularly and it has drainage for the water. ( a week later after transplant) 3 days ago from 9/12/07 i sprayed my plants with water and noticed it got burnt indoors. so i hadnt done that again. Since then i have been watering the same no nutes added and the leafs are still yellowing outdoors. I am baffled. Give me some help. i probably have fungi in the soil since the temp of the dirt doesnt heat up any while its indoors. i dont see any white fuzzes tho.

i think ur putting too much stress on ur plant it needs to be either outside or inside...these are just my thoughts tho

I agree, you should try to keep a constant environment, you're shocking the plants each time you move them. Sounds like you could use a bit more light in that closet as well, get some more CFL's in there if that's practical.

Not sure about the dad thing, you put it outside so he can't see it? What's the problem with the closet during the day?

na i move it inside so my dad dont see it . hhaha. i put her out side so she can get real sun, and grow big , its like a twig right now. it didnt turn yellow till i put water on the leafs and burnt them. they seem to be rejuvenated under the flors .

SITE RULES

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

"How to post pictures

So having it outside on the weekdays from 6:45am-4:30pm(10hrs) and finish the day off with 2 cfl 15 watt 60's soft white 1 15watt black light and 40 watt incandescent light bulb is bad, if i leave it indoors on the weekends? i can also swich out the CFL for a 25 watt red incandescent light bulb. But i think the CFL Are Better for her.

Leave it in the closet, light 24h/day, put the fan on, replace the blacklight with a flourescent, and throw another CFL in there. Let it dry out between waterings. Good to go. I think if that flowered now, you'd only get a joint, LOL. Put it back to 24hrs, it should straighten itself out in a few days, you're just regen'ing it if it is in flower now. <- (way too many 2 letter words right in a row, LOL)

Pez

LAUGHS* a joint. so what will happen with the flowers that have grown ?

It doesn't look too far along flowering wise, I don't think they will develop much. The growth might be a bit funky at first but she will shake it off. Don't mind that, let her veg for a while till she tells you she wants to flower. Then put her on 12/12.

First off I dont mean to soundd like an im lecturing you or trying to be a d**k but dude if you gotta hide it from your pops maybe you shouldnt be growing rite now. Id maybe wait to get your own place. Please dont get me wrong im all about everybody growing but if your under age or live with your parents maybe think twice about doing it. Just the fact your hiding it says your dad mite not like it and not to mention you both could get in big trouble, but just imagine if he finds it, then what? I guess it would be a respect thing for me. Sorry for the b.s just thought id throw that out there to think about. Hope all is well. Im sorry if I pissed you off i meant no disrespect to you. It is just my opinion.

To answer your pm question monster I would leave the spray alone and kill 2 birds with 1 stone, get the gel concentrate and make yr own machine. I am pretty sure ive seen a thread in these forums about building your own ona machine. I have 2 and love it my whole place smells like clean laundry not to strong but just rite and the most important thing is you cant smell them until your rite next to them. Also is that me in the avatar, well thats for me to know and you to wonder about, lol.

Thanks you rock girl, Helped me tons :p i was thinkin of puttin one of me up there thats why i asked if u was u in the avatar

Latest posts

Back