Enjoying the site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1timer

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been leeching information for a while and thought it was about time I became a member. Thanks to everyone who contribute to this site as I have learned alot over the past few weeks.

My first question I do have is how do I upload photo's here. I followed the directions to reduce my photo size and It shows 7 pics in my que but I dont see them anywhere and every time I try to upload them to my album it takes me to a error page with IE.

Thanks again for all the help.

1timer said:
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been leeching information for a while and thought it was about time I became a member. Thanks to everyone who contribute to this site as I have learned alot over the past few weeks.

My first question I do have is how do I upload photo's here. I followed the directions to reduce my photo size and It shows 7 pics in my que but I dont see them anywhere and every time I try to upload them to my album it takes me to a error page with IE.

Thanks again for all the help.

Are you just trying to post them to the gallery or into a post like this one?

If you want to post them into a regular thread, just scroll down in the reply screen to "Manage Attachments".

Let me know if you have more problems.

As you requested 1Timer, I've started a Journal for you at this location:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12417

BTW, I haven't welcomed you to the group yet!

:welcome:

Welcome to Marijuana Passion.jpg

Latest posts

Back