Ettesun's Big Endeavor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ettesun, You need to clear some of Your messages out so You can recieve more, i guess you can have only so much of their server space for private messages. i wrote a nice one....lol....it got sent back, maybe that is the problem with just now getting them. So...to answer the Granddaddy purps question, the grower i got my clones from, he called them Sugar Granddaddy Purple, said it was one of the most narcotic plants he had ever smoked, along with a yeild of about three pounds a plant! hard to believe i know. i have no clue if the word Sugar makes the plants any different. But he says they should be very very large yeilding. i grow in containers, so that limits some of the yeild i would imagine. so that is what i know bout this Sugar Grandaddy Purps, he keeps telling me i can try some, but alas...that has not happened yet. So far the best yeilding plant i have seen (a friend in the valley) had a 2 pound yeild from a Northern lights plant i got from the same grower. it was also some of the best smoke he had that season.
good growin!

umm, yes, did i miss something,(pics), hello etteson, been following along. what a wonderful set-up u have,and some sweet,sweet ladies. weather should be getting very nice now. looking forward to new pics.:)

:fid: I've been down in the dumps... working all the time with no cooperation on the homefront. Lots of neck and lower back pain.
I feel like the little red hen... but at the end I don't get MY share usually! That sucks huh??? At least in the story the little red hen can keep all the fruits of her labor. Those of you that are too young to know about the story... please read it... LOL.
Just wanted all of you to know I've missed you and will get back in the swing of things. Very busy this time of year. I'm getting pulled in too many directions. Photos soon. I promise.
P.S. It was HOT today, really unusually HOT for this area... Yippee... summer is coming after all! :eek: Take care and God Bless.
:peace:

Cant wait to see some new pics. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Got Your message, BIG THANK YOU! wrote a note back, but you got a full mail box. Again, thank you for the good advise about the cloner. Try to get some rest my friend.
tcbud
ps what is mang.? as in above (2) post, just wondering, (could be a typo?). Been in the mountains so long, the world has moved on with out me i guess.

:eek: Thanks for stopping by. I have a new camera and some new photos. I'll get those in the journal. I wanted to take more today. The outdoor girls are just growing up way too fast... when I say too fast, I mean that... It's like Jack and the Beanstock!
I've been very busy indoors and outdoors. Keeping it green... well, and purple too. Wait until you see my photos and you'll know what I mean.
Until next time, take care my friends and God Bless.
:peace:

hey ettesun glad your back in the land of mp :giggle: carnt wait for those pics (so hurry with them )till then take care :peace:

hello Ettesun , i've been away for a few weeks helping my mom cope with some illness. hope all is well with you and yours. we would love to see some pics as usual of your great crop. hope to see you back soon...

:holysheep: Holy Sheep Bat Man! :stuff-1125699181_i_

Oh my gosh, what a horrible-no-good-very-bad week I've had.
But I'm back. Had some problems... to put it mildly. But I'm a survivor and a cowgirl at heart and no one is going to try to make me leave my house until I'm good and ready! Threats just make me mad!
The so-called partner ripped up everything outdoors (25) and took all my share of my cured also. Left me with nothing but babies and mommies. Got some vegging again though. Been working my butt off. Can I say butt??? Broke as can be, but luckily I have some fantastic friends here who are helping me struggle back to get my land legs again.
My editor is printing some of my photos... scenes from the coast... not tomatoes!!! LOLOL. So I'll make a little cash. Thinking of getting a real job. YUCK.
Hey Hick, need another moderator????? Do you guys get paid???
God Bless All of You! Keeping it sane, usually! ha. And trying to get it GREEN AGAIN!
Ettesun XXOO :eek: If you have a little time, put in a good word with the big guy upstairs for my safety and sanity!!!! :hairpull:

hey ette sorry to hear what happened :eek: but hey you are still here :D
take care and look forward to seeing some tom plant pics soon :giggle:

oh yeah hun, you must branch off, and grow on your own. the pics you've shared with us already have showed what a great skill you have at growing the beloved ganja. keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. hope you bounce back. see you around...

Hey ettesun- sorry to hear about your bad times. Hope things turn quick for you. (i'm sure they will- you got spirit!)

Hi Everyone. Just wanted you to see the colors of the Razz next to the other green strains. My Train Wrecks and Razz were very pretty, tall, dark, handsome ladies. I am sad that the fruits of my labor did not pay off. I do have some Lifesaver I saved that didn't get 'taken.' :eek:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I bounce back pretty well. After all, this 'ain't my first rodeo!'

lost crop may08.JPG

your "partner" stiffed you, eh?... I've had that happen too - that's why I keep MINIMAL friends... there rn't many good people around that you can trust.

nice pic :aok:

best of luck to you, sweetheart:cool: (not that u need it....)

hey ette thanks for popping over to my journal ,,glad to hear you jumped back into the saddle:hubba: glad the new grow is going well ,and you have a jar full of life saver :giggle:
take care friend :peace:

Latest posts

Back