Everclear fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joken

Reaction score
I have a Oregon medical card and last year was the first time we ever grew. I have been reading a lot about alternatives to smoke and decided to try an Everclear extraction. I kept a little as a tincture and the rest is hash. I still have a lot of trim so I think I'll try to find some glycerine. I only rinsed the trim for maybe a minute and then again for just a few seconds. I don't know how I'll ever get the hash out of the pan as I intended for it to be oil like not hash. I have a lot to learn! Don't know why this site turns my pics sideways?

View attachment tincture.JPG

That looks nice. Most concentrates made with strong solvents like that will be sticky. You might want to look into making bubble hash if you are wanting hash. There is a glycerin product called DB Pro Mix that is made to mix with cannabis concentrates. I would make a concentrate and mix that with the glycerin rather than using the glycerin to extract the cannabinoids.

Thanks Goddess,
I need all the advice I can get! Put six small drops of tincture in my morning coffee and it took the edge off my back pain. I'm a little giggly too! Ken

much easier if you use a silicone tray, and tools.

place that glass pan in a larger one that has HOT water in it and it will make it easier to get out
:aok:

Latest posts

Back