Everything we wanted to know about Auto's But were afraid to ask.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big gets pounds off his outdoor trees. Usually one gets ounces from indoor. I keep missing it, but "properly grown" I feel a 2x4 should be able to produce 1 pound of nice bud. Similarly, I continue to miss what a 4 x 4 can produce. Again, "properly grown" 2 pounds but I haven't gotten there yet.

Bubba

carty needs to be involved with this thread, he's the auto guru...myself has never tried growing these little jewels out...I prefer to grow larger plants...

Same here, but I have several auto seeds that were included in with various orders as freebies. Plus, getting all worked up watching these as well as gmo's auto grows. With that I latched onto a batch of Skunk #1 auto seeds, feminized.

Bubba

Big gets pounds off his outdoor trees. Usually one gets ounces from indoor. I keep missing it, but "properly grown" I feel a 2x4 should be able to produce 1 pound of nice bud. Similarly, I continue to miss what a 4 x 4 can produce. Again, "properly grown" 2 pounds but I haven't gotten there yet.

Bubba

Thanks. I have a 2x4 tent and was given two autoflower seeds. I intend to plant them in mid Jan-early Feb. it will be just after I harvest my current grow. Someone I know, and who is learning with me, has been growing autos but the yields haven’t been great. I’m hoping to get it right so I can share my knowledge with them. It would be great to get a lb per plant but with my luck…who knows. I won’t know until I try. 😀

Have a peek at carty's and gmo's grows. They can get bigger than one would think! I'm going over their stuff now. Always good reading going through successful grow threads.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back