exact time ot harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatjohnstamos

Reaction score
so i have my baby in the flower stage now shes just jinishing up her 4th week, and i wanted to know when is the best time to cut her down. i know i need to look at the trics so i bought oone of the microscopes at radio shack but i cant hold it still. will 15x magnification show me what i need to see, cause they sell a 15x magnifying glass that i could get.

hi isthatjohnstamos,15x magnification might not be enough,30-100 is about normal,unless you know exactly what your looking at go for the 30-100 mag it will be alot easier to tell when she's ready and there pretty cheap.

this is my first grow but can i cut a piece off the plant and look at it like that, cause i have really shaky hands and cant get it to focus, the only one they had was 60-100x and it was cheap only 10 bucks.

heres a pic of her today

DSCI0149.JPG

DSCI0150.JPG

DSCI0151.JPG

you can snip off a small leaf that is growing as close to the bud as possible as it too will be covered in crystals and place it on a steady surface to examine with the magnifier,but at only four weeks in flower there might not be much to see until she starts growing some good bud,hope this helps,good luck.

she has another good 6-8 weeks to go,but she is looking sweet so far,peace.

yeah thats what i figured shell be done around the end of feb i just wanted to have everytihng i need now while i have a little extra cash so when the time does come i dont end smoking garbage cause i didnt have enough money to buy it later

Yeah man you got quite a bit longer to go.. To be honest i dont even see any bud in your pictures just sites with lots of hair which is normal after 3-4 weeks.. Give it some time and you'll see those sites hopefully fill up with some goodness.. I recommend buying the 60x100 scope from radioshack for 9 bucks when it comes to checking out trichromes.. You'll be happy you invested the money :D Good luck!

ok well what the deal as far as the high goes when you look at the trics? i know depending on if their clear, 1/2clear 1/2 amber, or all amber determine the high you get. does anyone know the difference?

Latest posts

Back