Fake Dj Short Seeds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco94

Wannabe Ski-Bum...
Reaction score
Just cruising The Attitude and all the DJ Shorts seeds sold recently have been fake. They are replacing all the orders by getting the seeds directly from Short himself. Rechecking their old orders to get the correct seeds to everybody who bought them for free. Just thought everyone should know.

just read that. Blew me away! Very resposible to track down every customer and replace, refund, or sub out the fakes. A sad day for the tude family, but i will still use the tude considering they went straight to the man himself to confirm it all and are taking the appropriate steps to fix the prob. To those who robbed the tude and any of my mp family, hope you spend the money well, karma comes around in all forms weither good or bad!

Yeah, bad rep for Attitude but still they are still best with taking responsibility for the matter . Hope everyone who did ordered get replacement and be happy . I was considering DJ short too , then i changed my mind and got lowryder autos instead . How they found all the seed strains was fake anyway ? Did anyone got a link to this please inform me !!

UPDATE: 22 September 9:15am
Following our recent correspondence in regards to fake DJ Short Seeds, I can
now regretfully confirm following confirmation from DJ Short himself that
Plantasur, the distributer from whom we purchased the DJ Short Seeds sold on
our side are indeed fake and Plantasur were miss-sold these seeds and in
turn we have to our dismay sold these onto our customers.

The Attitude Seedbank would like to apologize to our customers who
bought these seeds and would like to state that the distributor Plantasur
was unknowingly miss-sold these seeds and furthermore The Attitude was
miss-sold these seeds by Plantasur.

LETS MAKE IT RIGHT, we are currently going through our database
and locating every single customer who purchased DJ Short seeds from us and
at our own cost, The Attitude Seedbank will be replacing these seeds.
We are currently awaiting stock directly from DJ Short and as soon as the
new stock arrives here the replacements will be sent out immediately.

We thoroughly apologize to all of our loyal customers but we do ask for the
opportunity to get this rectified and to make this right. We have always
been assured from Plantasur that these were genuine and only after our own
research and confirmation from DJ Short himself are we glad that we can put
this situation right without delay.

ALL DJ SHORT SEEDS SOLD TO OUR CUSTOMERS WILL BE REPLACED FREE OF CHARGE BY
THE ATTITUDE AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE NEW STOCK FROM DJ SHORT. IF YOU
CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL FORWARD YOU A CREDIT OR
SEND YOU AN ALTERNATIVE PRODUCT OF THE SAME PRICE.​

:confused2: seems like an honest mistake. although I'm sure there's more to it as there always is.. So long as they honor their word i guess..

I am impressed. They could have kept it quiet and run with the money and nobody would know the better. It wasn't their fault their dealer was shady. Very cool of them IMO.

I would be one pissed of mofo if I bought fake seed, waist of time and money, etc. But I agree by them giving their customers what they should have gotten in the first place is the only right thing to do, otherwise they would have just put themselfs right out of business because nobody in their right mind would risk 100bucks or more on bag seed. I am willing to bet that their wholesale shop got paid a visit and somebodys legs got broken :D I am also willing to bet that this happens way more often than people think its a very shady biz.

I wonder how many people order seeds and grow them not knowing if they are genuine or not and are still pleased with the results.

I think Att has big balls to hold a hand up and say ... Hold on guys, we were duped and we will put it right.

Another feather in Att's cap.

:peace:

I am also willing to bet that people will start ordering their seed right from the original breader and bypass all of the seedbanks, I know I am.

HippyInEngland said:
I wonder how many people order seeds and grow them not knowing if they are genuine or not and are still pleased with the results.

I think Att has big balls to hold a hand up and say ... Hold on guys, we were duped and we will put it right.

Another feather in Att's cap.

:peace:
..ABSOLUTELY.. they have went "above and beyond" to right a wrong.. IMO
I've been around this market for 'awhile'. It certainly isn't the first time that seeds have been "mis"-represented. Nor will it be the last.
The simple fact that they admitted it, speaks volumes. That they are doing something to "rectify" it, screeeeams .. IMO :D

I bought DJ Short seeds from a despensary, they assured me they were DJ Shorts Blueberry and Flo. I was/am very impressed with the two blueberry that have made it to maturity, showing all the right charactoristics of Blueberry (and the two plants are identical). I was skeptical when I bought them. The Flo however, I got three hermi's from four seeds, one female that has grown out. I am liking the girl I got tho. Looks very simular to the BB, but has some differences. I still wonder if they were truely handed to the owner of the store by DJ Short himself. Trust is the keystone of the seed business...(the selling medical pot business too). I am so glad to hear something like this with Attitude, they get some major props from me. I will order from them if I ever buy seeds from online because of this.

Good Job Attitude!

I'm with Hippy and Hick on this one. I have never bought seeds before- started with a couple clones and been pollinating for my own seeds ever since.

But, having seen some of the grows by the great folks here on MP I must admit I have started to look at buying some new strains.

After seeing this, I know where I'm going to make my purchases- they made a mistake and are standing behind their product 100%. What more could you possibly ask for? Sounds like a great company to do business with. I wish many of my suppliers for my business were half as honorable.

They are not being shady- they're being honorable.

Makes me wonder how often this happens... Good for them though! I would happily order from them after reading that.

Very honorable. Makes me want to try a purchase from them sometime in the future.

gosh those poor people are still out the expense of products, lights etc...I appreciate attitude doing everything they can to fix it..and they should. I am certain they will be much more careful to contact the breeder and comfirm authenticy... At this point they have harmed his rep if the seeds they sold are bad...makes him look bad.

2Dog said:
gosh those poor people are still out the expense of products, lights etc.

You know, the thing that I think many are missing here is that these people still got seeds, probably from some very good genetics, but just not from DJ Shorts.

The only person that would have any right to be upset is the one doing their own breeding and looking to do a specific cross, cause they didn't get the genetics they thought they were getting.

Everyone else got seeds to grow, and now they can get their money back or wait a while and get the right product. They don't need to return the original seeds or anything...

Come on people, what more could be done? Maybe we should have them executed?

lol executed? dramatic much? they did hurt that guys rep, they should replace the beans. I only order from attitude and love them. However having worked in and been part owner of a business I can tell you that they should fix it and have so kudos to them or whatever you want to hear...Should we fall over and faint because they are righting a wrong? If they didnt and the breeder called them on it they might lose business right?? I dont know about you but if I ordered top quality beans and got some other lesser quality item I would be miffed. relationships are all about trust..how many people are going to give that kind of money to a company they cant trust? I am sure they are looking into never having this happen again.

Latest posts

Back