Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes started to drop..:lama:

DSCF3197.JPG

DSCF3201.JPG

DSCF3202.JPG

DSCF3216.JPG

DSCF3217.JPG

DSCF3220.JPG

DSCF3210.JPG

DSCF3211.JPG

DSCF3218.JPG

4u, buddy... it's been a while, eh?... dude!... yer shed looks FAB, man! :D

u've been busy, I see... u've gone all-out, 'n big-time :cool:

very nice setup ya DIY'd yerself... bravo, dude!... don't forget, eh?... if y'ever need some electrical done, zip up and grab me 'n ya got yerself an electrician at yer disposal...

what strain is that male ya got go'n?... yer thread's kinda long... I only back-tracked a couple pages quickly...

:rofl: hey hey CRAZY!!!!:48: yeah its been a while...Thanks for the kind words...so tell me what ya se I did wrong in my wireng:p...sorry dont have PM abilaty here anymore...Looking forward to another yer of learning here...stick around I hae a Purple Frosting and a Cali Orange..you are gonna wanna see:aok:...Glad to see ya. and hope to see ya around more....untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

all is lookin good at S.H.E.D. :aok:
as everyone else has said :dancing:

lookin forward to seeing how things progress with this mix u got goin

:ciao; BlueA..thanks for stopping by..:48:..My Male is dropping real good now,,im collecting twice a day and ave plenty..i was thinking I probably could collect every 4 hrs if i needed a lot...But as we know it dont take much and when add it to the carrier it makes a crap load.. so with this said heres what i plan to work on...

cali orange F2..of coarse:rolleyes:

Orange Frosting..:hubba:

orange and purple star gazer:D

and maybe some others as we grow along...Hope everyone is doing well..untill next time...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF3232.JPG

DSCF3234.JPG

DSCF3235.JPG

DSCF3237.JPG

DSCF3245.JPG

DSCF3246.JPG

DSCF3247.JPG

DSCF3250.JPG

DSCF3251.JPG

DSCF3252.JPG

DSCF3253.JPG

Thanks duck...:48: Look how purple His stalk is...wonder if I should cross with Purple Bud too...Hmmmmm wat color does orange and purple make?...lol...we will call it that cuzz...purple orange dont sound to good does it? thans for stopping by..

time to BIU :bong: and pass:bong1:

Purpa-langle?

if you mix orange and brown you get a dark or muddy brown color.
Maybe call it Seattle Chocolate?

not really good at making names up, especially when im jaded and reamblin about, as iam now.

later

:ciao: BlueA...Ill put that Seattle chocolate in the Hat:aok:

Hello friends...:48:

I have transfered the first roots on The Red Dragon...:yay: Now this is where I Have some trouble..but have been fine tuneing since Ive started..heres what Ive found...I like cocco chor and a soil mix...strait soil seems to be to heavy for the soft roots and the cocco is light and drys fast so have to stay on top of moister...so far so good..I have a lot of the rockwool and try clones that way and may get one :clap:.okay lots to do Hope everyone is doing well:bolt::bong:

DSCF3366.JPG

DSCF3367.JPG

DSCF3368.JPG

DSCF3369.JPG

DSCF3370.JPG

DSCF3371.JPG

DSCF3376.JPG

DSCF3378.JPG

DSCF3379.JPG

DSCF3380.JPG

DSCF3381.JPG

DSCF3382.JPG

These are a nice short compact Plant..i like that it doesnt have much stretcheven when Light is far away...:cool:

DSCF3389.JPG

DSCF3390.JPG

DSCF3391.JPG

DSCF3392.JPG

DSCF3393.JPG

things lookin mighty fine down s.h.e.d. inc. way! Party at smokes!

Thanks chef..Party on Brotha:48:

:watchplant:

:bong:

DSCF3383.JPG

DSCF3384.JPG

DSCF3385.JPG

DSCF3386.JPG

DSCF3387.JPG

DSCF3388.JPG

Latest posts

Back