Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends..This is one my girl and I are gonna watch..we have special memories Just Gazeing at the stars one night....and will be a new strain 4us:D as well..we are gonna call PurpleStarGazer:hubba:

take care be safe

DSCF3394.JPG

DSCF3395.JPG

DSCF3396.JPG

DSCF3397.JPG

DSCF3398.JPG

Hello friends...Here is The Red Dragon Mom. I have done some LST and will continue to wrap her around the container untill I have a 100% sure replacement..wish me luck ..The first one that has roots is now in soil waiting for growth to take off:watchplant: I use my wire stakes to hold her down ad I used this Bucket last year it has holes drilled around the top..I will use Green Pipe cleaners to tie her around the top of the bucket...;)

:bolt::bong:

DSCF3399.JPG

DSCF3400.JPG

DSCF3401.JPG

DSCF3402.JPG

DSCF3405.JPG

DSCF3406.JPG

:rofl: Look at the pic up there...I have a DWC..A Mass Bucket...And A Soil...:lama:

Grow on :bolt::bong:

Wow, you are making phenomenal progress, 4U!
They are lookin' GOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Diversity is the spice of life...you having so much fun in that shed! Looking good on the "Purplestargazer"....sounds tastey.

wow awesome plants awesome strains I am excited to see them bloom!!

always very impressive 4u,, especially with all that you have to keep up with. U make it look so easy!!!

:ciao: Friends..:48:

Chef...Thaks for stopping by...Hows the candy growing?

mojave...Thanks girl...Im trying...Getting excited about a few upcomeing strains...Have a few people watching this "star Gazer" My Buddy said may be my 3 ouncer I been Looking for...and if so will compliment the PurpleFrosting well:aok: stick around Its gets good here after the Hollidays..

tcbud...Hows the weather today? allways a pleasure when you stop By..I know your lookng in on this star Gazer...I har it came from down your area..I have a purple Bud in flower at 5 weeks..the last few weeks Im gonna use ice water the last two weeks see if it brings out more Purple...I read that it helps..IDK..and ya know me I just try things for myself to see..:giggle: hope ya have a great weekend,,any big plans?

2Dog...Thanks for stopping By...yes I have a few running...Not sure what part of orld ya in but the Red Dragon is known here well on the west coast..and the others are Bens Im running for a few friends..i have more comeing up..stay Stoned..I meen tuned:spit:

LordHighLama...Thanks for the kind words..I spend a lot of time and Money in my Hobby..Im just greatful it pays off:48:

UKgirl..I Love you..:heart: You make me so very Happy:bong:

4u2....you are amazing my friend....and, WOW, what big 'nuts' you have!!!!!!!!

4U, what's this about ice water bringing out the purple???? Tell me more! You mean chillin' the roots turns the buds more purplish??? I'm watchin' your StarGazer too! Just got my aurora indica seeds from Nirvana today. But i wish I'd waited a week and chosen autos. Sigh...

:ciao: mojave....Dont worry..about not getting autos..they will come..Lets work with what ya got..As for the ice watter..i was reading on it but am sceptical but Ill let ya Know my findings..and another thing we try not to give away the stealth packageing that seedbanks use...no wanna let know :cop: now what to look for..But congrats on the purchase..Please leave a report in the seed banks thread for others..Enjoy your Friday..Time to BIU/VIU :bolt::bong:

Thanks for stopping by everyone..Just :watchplant: and :bong:

enjoy your Saturday

DSCF3409.JPG

DSCF3410.JPG

DSCF3412.JPG

DSCF3413.JPG

DSCF3414.JPG

DSCF3420.JPG

DSCF3427.JPG

DSCF3430.JPG

DSCF3435.JPG

DSCF3444.JPG

:stoned: oh im enjoyin my saturday 4u. lol just woke up from my second brownie nite. lol
i so love my iso brownies man. first tiem i ate two small squares and wow. so last nite i figure i'd up it by another square and whoa.... air brakes. too much for this ol zipper :rofl: thought my heart gonna come pumpin and jumpin out my chest hahaha
so wat'd did you think of ya whoel butter run ya did lil while go. i neer did see the updates on it all. :confused:
but hey if ya hate makin butter then ya should try makin some real good and evapped qwiso and do brownies wit that. absolutely no residual MJ taste in the brownies watsoever either man. taht was my fav part of the whoel deal.
looks like ya crew there is enjoyin the saturday too :hubba:
:48:

zipflip said:
:stoned: oh im enjoyin my saturday 4u. lol just woke up from my second brownie nite. lol
i so love my iso brownies man. first tiem i ate two small squares and wow. so last nite i figure i'd up it by another square and whoa.... air brakes. too much for this ol zipper :rofl: thought my heart gonna come pumpin and jumpin out my chest hahaha
so wat'd did you think of ya whoel butter run ya did lil while go. i neer did see the updates on it all. :confused:
but hey if ya hate makin butter then ya should try makin some real good and evapped qwiso and do brownies wit that. absolutely no residual MJ taste in the brownies watsoever either man. taht was my fav part of the whoel deal.
looks like ya crew there is enjoyin the saturday too :hubba:
:48:

can you PLEEEAAASE fill me in on the "evapped qwiso" you mentioned. I am thinking this may be similar to ISO Hash. I would love to have a recipe for a brownie that did not have any MJ taste inside. Please provide as much detail as you can for the evapped qwiso process!! :hubba:
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!:bong1:

mojavemama said:
4U, how's the StarGazer coming along?

:ciao: mojave....shes doing real well...i have perfomed my "LST" on the one that will be the donor....Placed both Star Gazer in 3 gallon bags and will flower the one later this week and will me carrying the " Purple Star Gazer ":cool: ....Hope all is well in the Desert:48:

DSCF3587.JPG

DSCF3588.JPG

DSCF3589.JPG

DSCF3590.JPG

DSCF3591.JPG

DSCF3592.JPG

DSCF3593.JPG

DSCF3594.JPG

Latest posts

Back