Fall Grow Buddha Cheese,Thai,Bubble Gum Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh man, looking great. Have you used the black gold before? what do you think of it?
puff

ps. I'm praying to the thai goddess's for you buddy. Man I gotta figure out a way to order beans.

puffnstuff said:
yeh man, looking great. Have you used the black gold before? what do you think of it?
puff

ps. I'm praying to the thai goddess's for you buddy. Man I gotta figure out a way to order beans.

Mellissa has used Black gold & Hick so I decide to try it... No nutes perfect for seadlings...

I have some of their organic soil in my mix, it has worm castings and some other good stuff, looks good on paper anyway. just wondering how it does long term. I'll look at their journals, thanks.
puff

puffnstuff said:
I have some of their organic soil in my mix, it has worm castings and some other good stuff, looks good on paper anyway. just wondering how it does long term. I'll look at their journals, thanks.
puff

Hick uses it for clones.... Good night buddie

2 Buddha Cheese Sprouts growing second Leafs..

1 Bubble Gum sprout is growing second leaf...

No Thai sprouted yet.

3 pictures

Bubble Gum Update 56.jpg

Buddha Cheese Update 57.jpg

Buddha Cheese,Thai,Bubble Gum  Update  55.jpg

Reactions: gmo
Looking good buddy. Hope those thai's pop quickly cause I'm willing to be those will produce some killer smoke.

gmo said:
Looking good buddy. Hope those thai's pop quickly cause I'm willing to be those will produce some killer smoke.

Thats for sur buddie... Whats ya growing?

they look good bro :)

Did you germinate them first or just plop them in the dirt?

Thorn said:
they look good bro :)

Did you germinate them first or just plop them in the dirt?

They where germed in soil Thorn....

The Thai I am waiting to sprout.. :rolleyes:

Grow baby ..Grow...looking good KGB...was reading up on all the stuff in your signiture...man its a lot..lol..pullN up my milk crate 4this one...Black gold is good stuff..how ever you can make your own soil cheaper and better..I do that way i know whats in it...I would like to say i was organic..but I use fox farm nutes and read that they are not organic..but feel that if you get some quality organic poting soil..mix with perlite and a touch of lime...and your "good to grow"..heres some GREEN MOJO to get those babies going.

Take Care and Be Safe......420

dont you prefer to know which seeds are gonna germinate before you put them in the dirt? I know I always do, saves me waiting around watering a pot for no reason hehe

KGB30 said:
Mellissa has used Black gold & Hick so I decide to try it... No nutes perfect for seadlings...

hey KGB30 sorry but ive never used blackgold only stuff from the local allotments :D

looking forward to seeing them babies bloom tho :hubba:

4u2sm0ke said:
Grow baby ..Grow...looking good KGB...was reading up on all the stuff in your signiture...man its a lot..lol..pullN up my milk crate 4this one...Black gold is good stuff..how ever you can make your own soil cheaper and better..I do that way i know whats in it...I would like to say i was organic..but I use fox farm nutes and read that they are not organic..but feel that if you get some quality organic poting soil..mix with perlite and a touch of lime...and your "good to grow"..heres some GREEN MOJO to get those babies going.

Take Care and Be Safe......420
]

Thanks for the visit little buddie.... Good morning...

Ya I need to start make my own soil mix... FFOF soil... How much lime do ya put per container..:rolleyes:

Thorn said:
dont you prefer to know which seeds are gonna germinate before you put them in the dirt? I know I always do, saves me waiting around watering a pot for no reason hehe

How was work Thorn?

Ya you are right but I am trying what works for me this time and the next batch I'll try you way... Always giving me a hard time like my wife... Women I tell ya..lol.. j/k:p

melissa said:
hey KGB30 sorry but ive never used blackgold only stuff from the local allotments :D

looking forward to seeing them babies bloom tho :hubba:

I thaught it was you who stated they where trying black gold sorry Mel... ;)

Good Morning Mel

2 Buddha Cheese

1 Bubble Gum

Thats all so far no other sprouts...

No Thai..

I am going to try the zip germ technique to day...

Hear is some pictures :D

Bubble Gum Updat  2.jpg

Bubble Gum Update3.jpg

Buddha Cheese Update 3 Second sprout.jpg

Buddhas Cheese Update 2.jpg

Zip Bag Germ Technique

7 Thai in a wet wringed paper towl put in a ziplock bag on top of Cable box..

Lots of pictures buddies.:eek: :D

7 Thai paper towl germ update  1.jpg

7 Thai paper towl germ update  1 (1).jpg

7 Thai paper towl germ update  1 (2).jpg

7 Thai paper towl germ update  1 (3).jpg

7 Thai paper towl germ update  1 (4).jpg

7 Thai paper towl germ update  1 (5).jpg

7 Thai paper towl germ update  1 (8).jpg

7 Thai paper towl germ update  1 (9).jpg

By Dankerz

To get your seeds to germinate you can do this in many ways. such as germinating them in the soil you will be growing in, or germinating them in grow plugs,jiffy grow cubes or with a starter tray from your garden store filled with germinating starter soil.
The way i like to do it is the "papertowel in a ziplock bag method" for this you will need all of about 4 things! Seeds,Ziplock sandwhich bag,papertowel,water.
now when using tap water or water from your sink make sure you let it sit for atleast 24hours to kill some of the unwanted stuff such as chlorine and such or you can just use bottled or filtered water.

1. take a piece of paper towell and lay your seeds out on it as shown in pics.
2. take the water of choice and get the paper towell and seeds wet but not soaking wet, i like to ring the paper towel out a little to get rid of excess water.
3. lightly fold the papertowel over your seeds.
4. take the wet papertowel with seeds and place them inside of ziplock bag & seal the bag.
5. place the ziplock,papertowel,seeds in a warm dark area like ontop of your fridge,ontop of your cable box or in a warm closet etc. if its not totaly dark it wont really matter as long as its warm-70-80F should be fine to get them to germ.
6. Make sure to check your seeds every 12/24 hours and make sure that they or the papertowel is not getting dry and if it is lighty moisten the papertowel and put back in bag. while your checking the wet papertowel, peel the papertowel back and check if your seeds have sprouted a little white tip from its shell, if it has a white tip(root) sticking out of the shell by atleast a 1/4" its time to plant them in your growing medium.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14482

Latest posts

Back