Fall Grow Buddha Cheese,Thai,Bubble Gum Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toke@smoke420 said:
man i wouldent even count her as family which im sure you dont. i mean i got a excop as fatherinlaw and hate him, but man sounds like you got a wtich of sister in law. you know that shes no good when she threatens her "family" with a stoopid motorcycle gang that dont fight fair, or for that matter live fair. around me we got outlaws you see the biker chicks with a patch saying outlaw property or something stupid haha. goodluck kgb30 mother inlaw, man all i got say about hospitals is i better not die in one.

Thanks for the kind wors buddy... :)

:clap: on the new shoots

sorry to hear about you mother in law hope things get sorted out :peace:

melissa said:
:clap: on the new shoots

sorry to hear about you mother in law hope things get sorted out :peace:

Just checked in her on she is ok for now... Thanks for the kind words Mel:rolleyes:

haha dont worry about your family, I know its tough sometime but in the end those who care will be there for you. ahh i dunno what i'm sayin i'm drunk. just drank a bottle of wine yummy yummy the fella has a migraine so off to clip him some fresh grown weed and quick dry it so we we can us a little smokey-poos! Still I wouldn't have to do this if our guy would JUST DELIVER!"!!! greeeerrrrrrrrrrr! git! I WANT SOME GRREEN!!!!!! grr oh well he says tomorrow tut tut. so to help the other half i be clipping mine. ahhh....

eeek dunno what I just said, hope yo ok :D

Thorn said:
haha dont worry about your family, I know its tough sometime but in the end those who care will be there for you. ahh i dunno what i'm sayin i'm drunk. just drank a bottle of wine yummy yummy the fella has a migraine so off to clip him some fresh grown weed and quick dry it so we we can us a little smokey-poos! Still I wouldn't have to do this if our guy would JUST DELIVER!"!!! greeeerrrrrrrrrrr! git! I WANT SOME GRREEN!!!!!! grr oh well he says tomorrow tut tut. so to help the other half i be clipping mine. ahhh....

eeek dunno what I just said, hope yo ok :D

I'll smoke a bowl of Maui Pink for ya to night..:D

Have a drink for us...lol

Dude sucks on the personal stuff, and the shitty tent you got. I happened to just be lucky when I bought my PE liner that I built my interior of and didn't get a PVC version. Think positive and as I can see from this journal you will have positive things in your near future! Good luck with the grow!

Larnek said:
Dude sucks on the personal stuff, and the shitty tent you got. I happened to just be lucky when I bought my PE liner that I built my interior of and didn't get a PVC version. Think positive and as I can see from this journal you will have positive things in your near future! Good luck with the grow!

No the tent hasn't got me down thats just life..lol.. Murphy law.lol.. Ya this fall grow is going to be really good.:D

Sexologist420 said:
Bubblegum is so yummy

Thanks for the visit buddy & good morning t oo ya..:D

All Sprouts except Thai waiting for the tap root to grow a little longer..

2 Buddha Cheese

5 Bubble gum

4 Thai

Good Morning ya all & enjoy..:p

Bubble 3-4.jpg

Bubble Gum 4-5.jpg

Bubble Gum 2.jpg

Buddha Cheese 1 (6).jpg

Buddha Cheese 2(1).jpg

thats good, gonna have quite the tasty collection of buds in a couple more months huh.

toke@smoke420 said:
thats good, gonna have quite the tasty collection of buds in a couple more months huh.

Thanks buddy for the visit.. Ya they are a growing...:hubba:

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
nice, the bubblegum is shooting up

I'll take some more pictures tomorrow of them... They are already growing second leafs... :D

thanks bro they are looking very healthy! good to see you got 5 bubblegum! I sooooooo wanna try that strain!! hehe

Thorn said:
thanks bro they are looking very healthy! good to see you got 5 bubblegum! I sooooooo wanna try that strain!! hehe

Did the bud taste better the se cond time. Good morning Thorn...

Hey man everything looks GREAT! SUBSCRIBING TO THIS ONE KGB! (i forgot to lol!) Hope everything gets better. If not man, come over to my house, well rip bongs and tend to my plants!

DomsChron said:
Hey man everything looks GREAT! SUBSCRIBING TO THIS ONE KGB! (i forgot to lol!) Hope everything gets better. If not man, come over to my house, well rip bongs and tend to my plants!

When is harvest? I'll help and maybe 4U2smoke also.lol

Thanks for the visit.:)

KGB30 said:
Did the bud taste better the se cond time. Good morning Thorn...

ehh? are you talking about my bud or yours?

Mine was great the first time :rolleyes:

Hope all is well with you today!

Latest posts

Back