Fan Leaves Turning Yellow HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloydBanks

Reaction score
The 2 fan leaves on my little girl are turning yellow, from about halfway, to the tips. What to do, what to do? nitrogen deficiancy? Should I go to walmart's garden section and see if I can find some plant food high in nitrogen, then dilute it, then give it some to see if it helps?

No...give it some ph balanced water at room temps and see what happens.

loosing 2 fans is no big deal. I would
- check for pests-
-treat with ecofriendly pesticide eg. neem oil or safers soap
-Flush with ph'ed water- whenever in doubt flush with good water
-resume feeding and watering schedule- if neccesary reduce nutes
-use product such as revive from AN- replenishes deficiancey's very well
-repeat flush if neccesary(cold or hot water will damage-keep at 60 degrees or so)
-Give lots of love
-enjoy your grow

Ok, I'm going to purchase a PH test kit tomorrow to check my water. I've just been using tap water... I havn't added any nutes besides whatever's in the MG already. I'll check the water, and if it's askew, I'll flush it tomorrow and see how it goes.
And leelow, losing two fan leaves is huge when that's more or less all that's on the plant LOL. There's 2 fan leaves, and 2 small normal leaves.

yellow leaves could be watering too much or too little , best too water till it comes out the pot at the bottom then leave it for a couple to 3days till next water

Yeah, I've been waiting ~3 days inbetween waterings for the last 4 waterings, so I don't think I'm doing it too much, but who knows, it's never been droopy.

I moved it closer to the lights last night, checked it this morning, it's all shrivled up and light brown. i think i comitted murder lol.

FloydBanks said:
I moved it closer to the lights last night, checked it this morning, it's all shrivled up and light brown. i think i comitted murder lol.
You drowned it. Here is a wealth of very reliable grow info-http://www.mandalaseeds.com/html/faq.html In it it says you should never flush a soil grow:eek: because you could drown it.

Latest posts

Back