Favorite Breeder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco94

Wannabe Ski-Bum...
Reaction score
Who is your favorite breeder?:confused: Let's see how many different people we can get up here not available in regular online banks. I'll start with Outlaw Genetics.

Sensi it tops in pure quality I think.
High-Grade provides more of the most potent strains Ive ever tried. They arnt in regular online banks.

Kinda a toss up, but since asked for just one. Id go with Sensi.

I've grown a few of Outlaws beans, I like them alot. My tastes change and so do the breeders I try. Right now Sannie and Mosca Negra are my top choices. The Cali Connection, well Swerve has it going on. I'm doing the beta test for OJD so I really do have to give him some rep. His purple haze was miles beyound anything I am currently growing. His hazeolope and stink bomb are looking real nice. Damn I've got sooo many seeds. Sonic I'm trying to find the time and the space. Breeders Choice I am dying to do the trainwreck x B1 and the chocolate haze. Their just sitting in storage. Well the list goes on.

gro wing out HEADS apollo11xc99 and shes a keeper for sure and reservoir cause they have some truly unbelievable strain choices like chemdogxcinderella 99,airbornes g-13x cinderella99 killerchem bring it on

Latest posts

Back