feeding question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dankbud420

greenthumb cultivator
Reaction score
Ive heard people say that feeding every other watering is better than feeding every watering. Ive always feed my babies when ever i watered, form 3weeks after they break soil all the way till I flush. I just want to see what peoples opinion on how they water. Any info would be great.

I like to leave the guess work out of growing tomato plants. The schedule says feed with every other watering, so I obey.

trillions of atoms said:
the plant will tell ou when its hungry....theres no set schedule for feeding so this ? is a moot point.

;) I don't think three quarters of us would be here if our marijuana spoke to us. Sure I see our your logic but I will stick to feeding schedules if not anything they serve a great baseline to build or decrease on.

mr bubbles....

if you cant tell what the plant tells you then you dont understand fully.

the leaves will tell you EXACTLY what they need. nothing agianst you. but the leaves tell anyone willing to pay attetion EXACTLY what they need.

and if you dont believe me then you have more learning to do.

EVERY strian is different and unless a certian phentotype of a certian strian has been grown and passed down. theres no exact schedule to give for any specific strian. yes you can come close but only fine fine tuning of certian strians and phenotypes will tell you what those needs are and what is to be fed and not to be...

that is the 100% truth my friend.

the leaves will tell you everything, you just have to be willing to listen.

AGAIN, I see your logic. I however do not think its great advice to tell people to listen, even more so if you are not going to include any type of guide.

Lets keep it simple, remember the majority of your audience is not as smart as you are. Hell only last week I saw the idea of FARTING on your plants for CO2. Not to mention surely you see all the crazy **** being fed incorrectly to plants.

There are more then a few grey areas in these guides. Here is one of the most popular guides folks are using, I think this came out of the last site that closed.

http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Thanks-ThankYou.htm

agian yer trying to oversteer my advice when you dont even know the proper time to harvest a plant, therefore what you say-----------> goes out the window.

try and learn from what i say rather than making comment on it. if you or anyone has a specific question for what to watch out for ...fine. im willing to help anyone. but dont try and shoot me down with a remark that has no stature.

trillions of atoms said:
agian yer trying to oversteer my advice when you dont even know the proper time to harvest a plant, therefore what you say-----------> goes out the window.

try and learn from what i say rather than making comment on it. if you or anyone has a specific question for what to watch out for ...fine. im willing to help anyone. but dont try and shoot me down with a remark that has no stature.

Harvest a plant? I think you spread so much nonsense you don't even know what threads you are posting in. This one is about feeding your plants nutrients please keep it on topic. But due keep in mind its about the quality of your post not the quantity. At least it would be for me if I was the one giving average at best advice.

i know this isnt a thread of harvesting...did i not just give you advice on the loupe "from which everyone buys from radioshaq".

ok there agian, yer plants will tell you everything they need. there is an faq thread on diagnosing plant problems through leaves that any novice can find with minimial effort.....

I try to feed every other watering...Seems to work better than every watering.

Besides, dumping tons of nutrients on the plant can only do harm.

If you feel like you aren't giving them enough lovin' water with 1tbsp per 2 gal molasses water mix and feed next watering.

Repeat.

Also an unrelated Tid-bit; I find it is better to flush 21 days before harvest so the plant has sufficient time to use up all the nutes that it has built up in the stems. This will result in cleaner, smoother product that will produce a white ash.

Hope this can help.

FNG

Latest posts

Back