feeding your plant......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
hey peoples just wondering but is it ok to feed your soil plants hydroponics food nuets or is this no good shall i stick to soil nuets cheers

Ive read around thiese forums that the hydro solution is just liquified more so it wont clog your filters, they are some that have some small variance in chemicals so a 1/4 dose is usually reccomended... i havent tried this, ive just remember seeing some posts on this before.. good luck..

Im not sure about using hydro nutes on soil although I suspect it wouldnt be a problem but you definetly cant use soil nutes on hydro grows.

I've used hydro nutes in soil with no problem. Advanced nutes and Technoflora. The thing with hydro nutes is they have a higher concentration of potash than phospho in the flowering nutes. Hydro needs more potash than phospho. Soil needs more phospho than potash. So, you would be better off with soil nutes but you can use hydro nutes. Good luck:D!

Latest posts

Back