Feelin' likes it over...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint nothen changed but the Server. PPLs just freaked a little. Time to take a chill pill and get back to normal,,course aint none of us normal.:hubba:

Hi ya'll.

Back, but it sorta feels like my old shop after an arson attack we had. Didn't go under, but still not recovered 2 1/2 years later.

DD

I too am curious as to where some folks here met up while MP was completely down.

NorCalHal said:
The man I was waiting for! My faith is renewed. Nothing like a gripe thread to bring Hick out..lol. Srry to hear about your PC man, that sux.

Str8 up, it seemed to alot of us that the Powers that be dropped the ball and didn't really want to pick it up.
As an Internet geek myself, I have ran a few gaming websites and know what it takes to get it up and running, and the timeframe that MP was down was WAY too long. The fact that a backup wasn't performed on a regular basis is also another issue, to me at least. It takes all of 2 minates to backup a database.

The Site is called "Marijuana PASSION", and I didn't feel any passion about getting this site back up to full cap in a timely manner. My feelers were hurt.

I still feel a bad "air" about the place as if something else is wrong. Is it me?

The lack of backup bothered me also. It feels sinister somehow since it's so easy to do.

Understand completely about the "bad air", I feel it too.

DD

Droopy Dog said:
The lack of backup bothered me also. It feels sinister somehow since it's so easy to do.

Understand completely about the "bad air", I feel it too.

DD
I guess I am just not feeling all that bad air. I was upset a little but I have not contributed one singe red penny to this site, meaning that I have been a guest here all along. If I had wanted my pictures bad enough I would have backed them up myself.

I also realize that I probably am not seeing all the sides to this but that is mine. I appreciate they let me hang out so long and will appreciate being allowed to hang out some more.

TexasMonster said:
I guess I am just not feeling all that bad air. I was upset a little but I have not contributed one singe red penny to this site, meaning that I have been a guest here all along. If I had wanted my pictures bad enough I would have backed them up myself.

I also realize that I probably am not seeing all the sides to this but that is mine. I appreciate they let me hang out so long and will appreciate being allowed to hang out some more.

Tex, that's some good thinking you've done and a hell of a good post.

Thanks. You're not pointing any fingers, suggesting any fault based on zero information and staying loyal to the site and MarP.

I know if MarP was reading your post he'd thank you too. I'll do it for him.

it doesn't seem that bad to me, it's like i never took any time off growing. site looks the same everything works the same. just some new names. the same info that taught me and many others is still here so i have no complaints. its good to see so many older members stayin loyal to the site though.. sorry im stoned out of my mind

slowmo77 said:
it doesn't seem that bad to me, it's like i never took any time off growing. site looks the same everything works the same. just some new names. the same info that taught me and many others is still here so i have no complaints. its good to see so many older members stayin loyal to the site though.. sorry im stoned out of my mind
There is nothing bad brother. Folks are upset. This is a community that and we have come to love each other and that got disrupted. Its natural for folks to get mad and act up a little when things get disrupted. I was all paranoid thinking I was locked out of the site when I could see other folks posting. I too acted negatively until Hamster told me to chill out and it would get better slowly. He was right, and it is.

As much as the information circles back to front and front to back I would guess it will circle back again.

I've been kind of enjoying going back a little and reading some of the older threads tbh.

Hoping that the old URL gets redirected though. Seems some of the family is missing and they may never find us again. :doh:

Peter Jennings said:
Hoping that the old URL gets redirected though.

MarP is aware of the link problem and is working on it. I'm sure he'll pop in and give us all a full explanation as soon as he can.

i think you misunderstand what i mean. i haven't been on the site in well over a year untill right before the crash. when i left the site a year ago to take a break from growing it looked just like it does now. i didn't lose anything so im good.

slowmo77 said:
i think you misunderstand what i mean. i haven't been on the site in well over a year untill right before the crash. when i left the site a year ago to take a break from growing it looked just like it does now. i didn't lose anything so im good.
Oh, I got ya. My bad friend. I be a little slow sometimes. :ignore:

Its the people not the site that makes this place what it is.

If, we the people stick together, the site will be right back to where it was.

I have faith in MariP and all the mods that they are doing what they can to rectify the situation.

Thats my $.02 :bolt::bong:

prefersativa said:
I too am curious as to where some folks here met up while MP was completely down.

roadapple said:

It was at cannetics. Basically mr c let us hangout there while we waited for MP to come back up....we tried finding as many MP people as we cld but believe me it ain't easy.

pcduck said:
Its the people not the site that makes this place what it is.

If, we the people stick together, the site will be right back to where it was.

Thats my $.02 :bolt::bong:

It is what it is because of the members. "YOU" have built the site. All that we (the staff) do, is toss trolls and sweep the floor. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back