Feeling Proud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movintarget

Reaction score
:yay: Good morning,
An update of my grow of 10. Today is day 12 of 12/12. After I watered my babies, I checked for signs as part of my daily routine. I can positively identify that I have the following at this time. 3 females @14 inches each, 1male @15 inches, 5 unsure 1 @ 8 inches, 2 @ 10 inches, 2 @ 16 inches, I had to cut 1 other plant due to poor growth. Identifying the females was not as exciting as finding the male with those nasty little grapes. OK... so what are my options for the male? I don't want to have pollen for the next grow and I'm trying to grow only sinsemilla with luck. Yes today is a good day, thanks to this site and my growers bible I'm learning and seeing results.
Thanks guys. :dancing:

Execute the males, keep the women for yourself!!!

Thanks,
Well.... I now have my first kill.....seem kinda of sad, I remember taking little Jr. when he was just a seed and watched him grow and grow till he was just 15 inches tall then... SNAP! I twisted his little neck around till he was no more. He'll make good mulch in the back yard. Thanks

movintarget said:
Thanks,
Well.... I now have my first kill.....seem kinda of sad, I remember taking little Jr. when he was just a seed and watched him grow and grow till he was just 15 inches tall then... SNAP! I twisted his little neck around till he was no more. He'll make good mulch in the back yard. Thanks
You can save your males and mix them in with your trimmings come harvest time and make some good hash oil. ;) Bummer about the male but congrats on the females. ;)

Thanks TBG,
I'm not at that level yet, I'm doing good to identify males from females. However my next quest is to clone from one of the females so I won't have to go thru the waiting of seed planting. My growers bible has a section about clones that seems easy enough for both new and experienced growers. Do you have any sure fire methods that work? What is the best product to use for the clippings? When is the best time to take a clipping ? Thanks again.............

Latest posts

Back