feels good to be growing again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these were taken at 53 days, 18days flowering.

IMAG0560.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

i just had to take advantage of the attitude Christmas sale :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Delta 9 Labs Southern Lights aka White Star
Regular Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds
$57.62

FEMINIZED UFO #1 Ch9 Female Seeds Vintage 2006

FEMINIZED UFO #2 Positronics Seeds Jack Diesel

Cali Connection Boss Hogg 2 REG

TH Seeds Critical HOG

Delta 9 Labs Sativa House Mix 5 REG

Dinafem Seeds White Widow AUTO

G13 Labs Gigabud

ordered 5 seeds got 12 free...now thats a steal

Nice deal bro...I have wanted to try delta 9's gear for a while now. If I buy anymore beans right now the wife will fryin pan me in the head. :)

hahahah. yeah mine asked what i was doin with the cc. when i told her she just rolled her eyes at me lol

ShOrTbUs said:
hahahah. yeah mine asked what i was doin with the cc. when i told her she just rolled her eyes at me lol

Lol...if I had not sweet talked her into a 10 pack of Satori last month I might have gotten in on the Xmas deal. I mentioned the great Xmas special to her and then got reminded about saying I would not ask to buy any more beans till spring 2013. :rolleyes:

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol...if I had not sweet talked her into a 10 pack of Satori last month I might have gotten in on the Xmas deal. I mentioned the great Xmas special to her and then got reminded about saying I would not ask to buy any more beans till spring 2013. :rolleyes:

hahaha. i made my first purchase at the beginning of october. she's like, "you didnt even grow all the seeds yet, from the the first time you bought seeds"

i'm just like "I GET 12 SEEDS FOR ORDERING 5, THERES NO WAY I'M PASSING THIS UP"

then she proceeds to roll her eyes and walk away.

anyway, back to the seeds. i took one look at the "shouthern lights". thought to myself, "i gotta have these". i know its a pain in the butt waiting for sativa's to finish. this one is 14+ weeks, but once i get multiple strains rolling. i will be running perpetual grows so wont be much of an issue.

lookin good shortbus glad to see you also took advantage of that sale i did also i ordered 10 seeds and got 23 seeds free!

DarkHorse007 said:
lookin good shortbus glad to see you also took advantage of that sale i did also i ordered 10 seeds and got 23 seeds free!

i wanted to order more, but i spent all my money on the kids for Christmas lol

ahh man lots to do tonight. mounted my fan above my light, thinking the plants would never reach 5'. these girls are reallllllly stretching. so now i have to take the fan down and put it on the floor. good thing i bought extra ducting. i thought NL was supposed to be a short bushy plant. clearly seedman seeds do not have stable genetics

looking like its gonna be a very merry christmas :icon_smile:

NL  60 days  23 days flower.jpg

NL (A) 60 days  23 days flower (1).jpg

NL (A) 60 days  23 days flower (2).jpg

NL (B) 60 days  23 days flower (1).jpg

NL (B) 60 days  23 days flower (2).jpg

"Northern Lights distinctly shows its Afghani indica genetic background, it is a small plant that produces, big highly resinous flowers." - seedsman seed bank(from the attitude site)

i put my plants in fowering almost 5 weeks ago. the 2 plants were measuring just under 3' tall, after a 6 week veg period. this past week the highest cola is sitting at 6' tall. small plant my ***. i had to supercrop the highest shoots b/c i was running out of room. it looks like they're going to produce well. they just got way bigger then i would have imagined.

attitude site said 8-14 weeks. the 2 plants that i'm flowering out are deff different pheno's. the smaller one (4' tall) is deff going to finish faster prolly 9 -10 weeks. it looks as though the larger girl (6' tall) is going to go the distance at 14 weeks. her buds aren't nearly as developed as the smaller of the 2.

pic 1 & 2 are close up's of the smaller pheno.

pic 3 is my attempt at a canopy shot. i have to break out the step ladder just to get this pic.

NL 1 68 days (33 days flower) 1.jpg

NL 1 68 days (33 days flower) 2.jpg

NL 1 68 days (33 days flower) 3.jpg

i've selected the seeds i'll be using in my next grow.

here's the line-up: "the freebie grow"

- 1 (fem) Reserva Privada OG Kush
- 1 (fem) DNA Genetics Seeds Cannalope Kush
- 1 (fem) seedman seeds white widow
- 1 (fem) Ch9 Female Seeds Vintage 2006
- 1 (fem) Positronics Seeds Jack Diesel
- 1 (fem) TH Seeds Critical HOG
- 1 (auto) Dinafem Seeds White Widow
- 1 (fem) G13 Labs Gigabud

these are all my fem freebie's from my last 2 attitude purchases. the one autoflowering seed got thrown in the mix as well. i'm looking forward to seeing how this line-up preforms.

wow nice to see you back up and running shortbus .thats a nice setup you have going there i always wanted to run nl but have not had the fun to buy seeds. been growing bagseeds. i will be watchng this one

Sin inc said:
wow nice to see you back up and running shortbus .thats a nice setup you have going there i always wanted to run nl but have not had the fun to buy seeds. been growing bagseeds. i will be watchng this one

i'm not overly impressed with seedsman NL, they're very sativa-ish, in that they got entirely too tall and stretched way to much when put into flowering. next go round i think i'll try sensi seeds NL genetics. sensi claims their NL is a cross from NL#2 & NL #5

you know what i wad just about to say that the plants look like their leaning toward sativa side.thats not right is it?

the 3rd pic in the 68days update is me standing on a step ladder, holding the camera above my head. the plants are in an 18 gal tote thats about 16" high + the plants themselves are 5' & 6'+ tall. all that stretch with only a 5week veg period. i'm not upset, its just not what i was expecting. i haven't been able to move the tote for 4 weeks now. so i just pump old nutes out, fresh water in, and let it sit for an hour. then pump that water out & new water back in with the nutes mixed into it.

when i looked into the history of NL. i always thought the idea was to have a heavily indica dominant hybrid. a short bushy plant, with a high bud to leaf ratio. i had an extremely hard time cloning this strain as well. i went 0 for 30. could not get a single one to root. it was a humbling experience to say the least. since my first 3 attempts at cloning were such a success. going 8 for 8 using RR plugs, 16 out of 22 in a DIY bubble cloner, & 8 out of 11 in the cloner again.

ShOrTbUs said:
i've selected the seeds i'll be using in my next grow.

here's the line-up: "the freebie grow"

- 1 (fem) Reserva Privada OG Kush
- 1 (fem) DNA Genetics Seeds Cannalope Kush
- 1 (fem) seedman seeds white widow
- 1 (fem) Ch9 Female Seeds Vintage 2006
- 1 (fem) Positronics Seeds Jack Diesel
- 1 (fem) TH Seeds Critical HOG
- 1 (auto) Dinafem Seeds White Widow
- 1 (fem) G13 Labs Gigabud

these are all my fem freebie's from my last 2 attitude purchases. the one autoflowering seed got thrown in the mix as well. i'm looking forward to seeing how this line-up preforms.

There are a few in there I'd like to see. I'll keep an eye open for the journal. :)

Latest posts

Back