feels like home already

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_is_good

Reaction score
HELLO, ive been reading the site for some time now, and seen a few inspirational grow journals. ive stumbled upon these 'micro grows' both here and at other forums, and they look really cool. and cheap to build and run. so this is what im gonna settle for, at least until i get to terms with this growing lark.

this seems to be a great community, and im sure ill fit right in. alot of experienced growers here, so help is at hand if i go wrong. <<i like the sound of that.

hi again SIG

Hi Welcome To Marijuana Passion, Great People Here Like You Say. And We Cant Wait To See What Your 1st Grow Turns Out Like.:d

85cannabliss

welcome small...these guys/gals do some inredible things with their micro's here. i love the creativity involved. lots of luck 2ya!
happy trails

hey lyfr looks like youve been following my posts lol. im planning to start as small as 1 plant, and then work my way to a bigger grow. until im satisfied its enough to keep me going :D not even the mrs knows im growing, until she stumbles on it, then shell just shrug it off. ive been preparing a pc case to start 1 plant in under 2 cfls. if i am unforunate enough to get a male, then im still going to grow it and collect as much pollen as i can. i wanna get the most out of my seeds :D.

i want to thank every1 for the warm welcome, and hope i can rely on you all if i stumble along the way:/ see you all around

SIG

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

small_is_good said:
:D not even the mrs knows im growing, until she stumbles on it, then shell just shrug it off.
SIG

now thats a stealth grow,lol...sounds like your mrs is a lot like mine!

Wlecome bro and glad to have you here!
Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back