feminized seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raw Dog

Reaction score
I just got threw ordering some sour d from Attitude 6feminized seeds. This is gonna be first time growin with feminized seeds. I got FFOF soil and Light warrior for seeds,and got HydroFarm 250wattMH. Any headsup pointers,tip and advice is appreciated.

What size is your grow space going to be...not sure how big a space a 250 is good for...

4-5 square feet seems to be about the max.... maybe 6 is you've got the walls painted or mylared.... my buddy's space is 6 square feet and he pulls 6 oz every harvest from a 250W HPS....

Hamster Lewis said:
What size is your grow space going to be...not sure how big a space a 250 is good for...
Well got 2x2 to start and Im tryin to get like 2 maybe 3 keepers if lucky. Then I got a 400hps to flower with 4x4 space

fleshstain said:
4-5 square feet seems to be about the max.... maybe 6 is you've got the walls painted or mylared.... my buddy's space is 6 square feet and he pulls 6 oz every harvest from a 250W HPS....
yeah got the walls painted flat white gonna get some mylar for the flowering though bro

Got6 feminized seeds in mail sour diesel. Wanted any tips advice or heads up on how to keep them from becoming herm. Got a 2x2space 250wattMH Ocean Forest and lightwarrior for starting seeds. If I get 2 or 3 Im planning on getting 400HPS putting them in a larger space. Any advice is appreciated.

my method is to germ them using paper towels.... after they pop i put them in 16 oz cups, with drainage holes, and Light Warrior.... i usually leave them in the cups for the first week or 2 then transplant to a bigger container.... by the time i transplant they've got a nice root system established from the myco in the Light Warrior....

also.... even though the light warrior has almost no nutritional value, do not feed them for the first couple weeks....

Raw Dog said:
yeah got the walls painted flat white gonna get some mylar for the flowering though bro

if you've already got the walls painted, i'd save the money on the mylar and invest it in your nutes....

just my opinion, though....

Latest posts

Back