FF nutes for outdoor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonesBUD

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have recently posted pics of my outdoor setup and everything is goin great!:D I just received my FF Trio pack for my indoor grow.(Just gettin started)

So far I have not fed the outdoor plants at all, simply because of the Miracle Grow soil I was using(feeds for 3 months). Well the outdoor plants are about 10-12 days into flower and I was wondering If I could throw some BIg bloom and tiger bloom at them without harm. lol I want those frosty nuuuugss!!

I know I should start 1/4 or 1/2 strength, do you guys think that it may be too much ferts because of the MG soil? or Is all of the nutes already used up in the MG?:rolleyes:

Thanks!
All help is appreciated!

outside they probably used most of it all the way up , try your 1st couple at half strength , to make sure , you dont want to stress them now , and you can use them both together , they compliment each other , did you get a schedule or chart , with your nutes , if not here you go..... grow on

View attachment soilfeed.pdf

Yes I recieved the charts with my FF nutes, thanks anyway though!

I just mixed some TB and BB together at 1/4 strength, I will most likely be feeding tomorrow, wish me luck!

Latest posts

Back