Finally have some pics, pick apart my plants issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmelifted

Reaction score
Honestly I couldnt tell you what the PH level is because my dad does the watering. I tlel him to put it at 7.0 but I went over there today only to find out the water was more like 4.5. How long has this been going on? Im not too sure. Maybe a week

Here are some pics. You can see that tops of the plant have turned bright yellowed and dried up to the point of being able to crumble them with your fingers. This all happened in about a 4 day time span.

Also pictured are the nutes Im throwing in the water, please tell me what to throw out and what to add in its place.

Thanks

The last pic is a pic of another plant and whats going on with it
PHOTOBUCKET imiges removed

getlifted.jpg

getlifted2.jpg

Grow set up is soil, indoor, 400w HPS about 4' x 3' area in a closet. Wanting to move it out and hang from ceiling so the light can spread better what do you all think?

We bring cool air in from the outside which keeps the temp right around 65-75 depending on the temp that day.

They are in 3 gal pots and we water them about 24oz of water each day. If we give them more than that it seems the plants look like they are being over watered.

Hello GML. I see something went wrong with posting your pics. Here is a link on how to resize and post your pics in a thread.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20979

By the sound of it, I would say you have got to get the PH straightened out first. Test some of the runoff water that comes out of the bottom of the container when you water. In soil you need to be between 6.3-6.8. I usually shoot for 6.5. Also, read up on the wet/dry cycle. When you water, you want to get them pretty wet, achieving approximately 10% runoff. They need to be allowed to used up all that water and dry out before you water them again. The soil shold be completely dry a couple inches from the surface before watering again. I can tell when they need water by the weight of the container. They need to dry out. Not to the point of wilting, but dry. Need to see the pics. Start with getting the PH and wet/dry cycle straightened out. Those issues must be under control before you can properly fix the feeding/nute issues. What type of soil are you using? What stage are you at in your grow?

Miracle grow?? I do believe you could have spent the same amount of money on something better, I cant zoom in on ur pictures tho cuz they were removed from ur photo bucket thing but I have never used miracle grow, or there soil, or there grow sticks.... nothing miracle grow for me, Im sure people have had good results tho, I dunno man...

Latest posts

Back