Finally i Harvested!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
if you say so,its just hard to believe.i too have some buds that had to be trimmed down to fit inside a extra tall mason jar. still i did not get 10 ozs from her.hell,most of my colas are that big in fact.i have a monster in the making and i will probably get 5 ozs off her and that is great to me.and this straight up DWC.

this is whats left of the last harvest.now i can start smoking more,as i will be harvesting again in a few weeks.also have some more jars that i have not even smoked out of yet.some have been curing for close to 4 months.the difference in jar size

great harvest my friend.
They look pretty good just a little dry cant wait to see your next crop:hubba:

andy52 said:
10 ounces off a 3.5 ft plant is not believeable.impossible.
It is very believable. At the moment im 5 into flowering my white russian and this baby doesnt look like its going to stop getting bigger. Mine is almost 4 ft tall. Wait for the pics. Trust!! Assassin

i have had plants inside that were over 5 ft and did not get 10 ozs off of it.it was loaded down with buds also.
no,the weed is not dry.i've had a problem getting the one jar dry enough to smoke.i still take her out every morning to let her air out.it is some sticky arse bud that only works well in the vape.super buzz

where are the plant pics?

I've never seen a 3.5 foot plant that yielded 10 oz dry...

the pics are coming. I have some but there to big so i have to resize them and i dont know how. Should be on tonight or tomorrow. Assassin

i have a crystal lady now,that is going into week 5 of flower and she is very,very heavy with buds.i know she will not yield 10 ozs,maybe 5. she is over 4 ft tall also.
i use picasa to resize,its a free download.

.................:hubba: I hesitate to say impossible, but highly improbable seems appropriate :)

;)

Hey Hick- Don't hold back now.

BBFan said:
Hey Hick- Don't hold back now.
Ahhhh, I hope it doesn't offend anyone ..:p it was intended to be humorous, not berating..
and actually look forward/hope to be shown wrong about this.

Hick said:
Ahhhh, I hope it doesn't offend anyone ..:p it was intended to be humorous, not berating..
and actually look forward/hope to be shown wrong about this.

blah i would of rather had 5 ounces of really good stuff, some of the small buds had seeds in it, the buds looked really good on the plant when it was growing, but when it drys i dont like it but i got 8 more growing :) , and my citral hashplant from the ultimate indica collection is smelling DANK and its almost 1 foot tall :) , ill have much better results with legit seeds, that plant was bag seed, i have no idea what type, but it turned out to be trash at my standards, it still gets you really high off half a bowl, just doesnt look as good as kush ect, and its cool hick no offending here :p

Im growing in some soil right now(Pro-Mix) has alot of perlte(white fluffy things;) ) and I couold probably run a drip system on it. Thats how good it drains,,,but If I were gonna do that I would just go regular Hydro Drip.:D Soil is mostly a pain in the butt. So if your going to the trouble of using a Drip System,,,Go all the way. Clay is alot cleaner.

CowboyBudsky said:
Im growing in some soil right now(Pro-Mix) has alot of perlte(white fluffy things;) ) and I couold probably run a drip system on it. Thats how good it drains,,,but If I were gonna do that I would just go regular Hydro Drip.:D Soil is mostly a pain in the butt. So if your going to the trouble of using a Drip System,,,Go all the way. Clay is alot cleaner.
i love soil/hydro mix :ignore:

whiterussian, when are you gonna stop skirting the issue and post the pics?

Latest posts

Back