First Attempt Growing Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilbeard22

Bassman5313
Reaction score
Stoners!
The Name's Justin, this is my first post, and my first attempt at growing.
I have some seeds from a skunky sack of herb. They're in moist paper towels in my drawer now. They're brown and light brown on the edges. Small, but meaty. I have some very bright computer desk lights and a good place to grow it. Once they germinate I will plant them in organic soil from a bag I bought at Wal-mart. Anyone whose grown before, post and give me ideas/comments. :p :bong:

Lilbeard22 said:
Stoners!
The Name's Justin, this is my first post, and my first attempt at growing.
I have some seeds from a skunky sack of herb. They're in moist paper towels in my drawer now. They're brown and light brown on the edges. Small, but meaty. I have some very bright computer desk lights and a good place to grow it. Once they germinate I will plant them in organic soil from a bag I bought at Wal-mart. Anyone whose grown before, post and give me ideas/comments. :p :bong:
:welcome: to MP. The first place ya wanna start is here. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837 Hope to see ya around.

Latest posts

Back