First Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya have to give them a little water after transplanting as they suffer shock but soon get over initial shock provided you water asap.

if droopy after a day they probs will perish but no worries **** happens learning curve.

sexing plants is when they start to flower i dont know where youre at worldwise so depends if grown outdoors on daylight hours etc.

males are useless unless you want to pollinate aka have seeds on your female buds.......only female plants have buddage males have loads of pollen sacks aka bollocks.

soon as flowering starts check for males are destroy asap.

pkj

thx joe 4 checkin my thread

im in ohio (southwest) part if that will help you.and i leave the plants outside so i say they get 12/12 light. i hope i can find out what my plants are soon ( sex wise )

eric

Here are the pictures for 6-01

I think you can start to tell the sex on these so im gonna post a couple more pictures to ask.

6-01.JPG

6-01 2.JPG

6-01 3.JPG

6-01 4.JPG

where the arrow is pointing at.. can u tell if its male or female by looking at that? someone that i know said u could so im asking you guys thanx

6-01 5.JPG

6-01 6.JPG

The pic is too blurry to tell much man. It looks like nothing but new growth at that node. Your plant still has even nodes. It's not sexually mature yet. As soon as the nodes start alternating, it'll be mature and you'll get preflowers that will allow you to sex the plant. This usually happens at about 6 weeks old.

Is there anything i need to do right now or am i ok? just let it do what its gotta do and wait i guess.

Your plants look good man. Keep doing what you've already done, but do it some more!

As soon as your plants are mature, you should get some preflowers to tell their sex.

Good luck man! I hope they're all female!

Stoney thanks. how long u think it will be for them to mature by the looks? ( how many more weeks ? ) Take a good guess?

ericsdaweedman said:
Stoney thanks. how long u think it will be for them to mature by the looks? ( how many more weeks ? ) Take a good guess?
They look as if they may develop alternating nodes very soon. Perhaps as soon as the next new node beyond what is already developed on the plant.

I hope so for you.

Good luck.

thanks man hopefully yo or someone can help me find out if there male or female in the next week or two.

eric

i have notices that both the plants except for the one is developing alot of leaves now so i guess there starting to do there thing take a look.

the 6-6 nightime 4 is the plant i dont think it gonna make it. its been lookin shady since i transplanted it.

ericg

Edit. should i top it ?

6-6 nightime.JPG

6-6 nightime 2.JPG

6-6 nightime 3.JPG

6-6 nightime 4.JPG

6-6 nightime 5.JPG

so no one can tell me if its starting to flower or what? or should i top it or nothing?

no one?

ericsdaweedman said:
i have notices that both the plants except for the one is developing alot of leaves now so i guess there starting to do there thing take a look.

the 6-6 nightime 4 is the plant i dont think it gonna make it. its been lookin shady since i transplanted it.

ericg

Edit. should i top it ?
Several questions for you.

1. Did you understand when I told you they can't flower until they are mature with alternating nodes?

2. Are you watering enough? They look pretty droopy.

3. Have you read any of the grow manuals that are available?

4. Why is it that you want to top the plant?

5. What lighting schedule are the plants on? How many hours of daylight or artificial light do they get each day?

when you transplant again, if I were you i would add more dirt so that the stem is buried some more

aight.

i understand that my fault i forgot just got over myself thinking they was starting. but now i see i remember what u said.

Im watering plenty enough everytime the dirt gets dry its gets water. no problem there.

I havn't really read any growing manuals to be honest so i dunno.

I heard if u top the plant its gets better buds or more buds.
The plants are on the following light schedule From 10:00 in morning until 7:00 is all sunlight them rest is no sun

YOU SHOULD TOP THEM WHEN THEY GET TO THERE 5 OR 6TH NODES AND YOU SHOULD ALSO LST, ITLL GIVE MORE BUDS.

looks like your plants are on there 4 and 5th nodes, juss count the levels

Latest posts

Back