First auto grow northern light from ILGM Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well alrighttttttty then , have a couple moar

IMG_5285.jpeg

Been neglecting the tent for a week solid so here is an update
Northern light #2 is wrapping up and fading and shouldn’t be to much longer
Will start flushing this week

Northern lights #3
Nice and bushy but has definitely felt the weeks neglect and it shows.
Top dressing with some bloom nutes might perk it up

SFVxC99
Looking well and growing vigorously
Soon as I’m sure of the sex it will be going in 3 gal fabric
Hopefully soon or it will be root bound

BlueberryXBlueberryMoonshine
Growing better I think the fox farms soil was a little hot to throw a seed in usually I use a little peat around the seed

Last 2 northern lights seeds sprouted need to get some soil so I can throw it in a 2 gal fabric pot. May give one away to make some room

The C99 and blueberry will bet getting some serous training. My goal is to fill the whole tent space with these to if they are female. 🤞IMG_1568.jpegIMG_1569.jpegIMG_1571.jpegIMG_1572.jpegIMG_1573.jpegIMG_1580.jpeg

Look what I found in the NL bud which is odd as there are no male plants around🤔
I did stop by a friends house as he was chucking pollen on one of his girls but I made sure I showered and changed before visiting the tent. Maybe pollen can off of my hat. Oh will I popped it in a solo cup to see what happens. If you cross an auto with a photo what happens to the first cross is it auto or photo? Does it just depend on what trait it takes from make it female plant?
Bud looks ok not as full as the first NL plant but seems like everyone I grew was different in some way.

Attachments

• IMG_1636.jpeg
    IMG_1636.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Look what I found in the NL bud which is odd as there are no male plants around🤔
I did stop by a friends house as he was chucking pollen on one of his girls but I made sure I showered and changed before visiting the tent. Maybe pollen can off of my hat. Oh will I popped it in a solo cup to see what happens. If you cross an auto with a photo what happens to the first cross is it auto or photo? Does it just depend on what trait it takes from make it female plant?
Bud looks ok not as full as the first NL plant but seems like everyone I grew was different in some way.
I don’t think it’s either. I believe it’s a NL female seed of the original plant. My Gorilla Zkittlez did that. Like 1 seed in a bud means you get the seed back to start again. Multiple seeds in a bud could be something hermied

Last of the northern light is set aside to cure.
The northern light seed I found while trimming popped and needs to go in a pot asap.
I have a Blueberryxblueberrymoonshine
And c99xsfvc that got neglected to many days when I was down with Covid.
The blueberry is bouncing back well and the c99xsfvc is alive but looks rough.

Ten sugar belts F2s have popped and the 3x3 should be full in a few weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_1652.jpeg
    IMG_1652.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1656.jpeg
    IMG_1656.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1654.jpeg
    IMG_1654.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1655.jpeg
    IMG_1655.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I would like to try a mixture of ocean forest and happy frog. I will have to just experiment more with it. It seems to be ok with the 1/4 nutes and I plan on using half in a week or two. I will try to add more until the plants tell me different.
I mix the 2 together then add worm castings

It will be a male

Latest posts

Back