First auto grow northern light from ILGM Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep using it. This forum is filled with folks that got hot bags. I nay sayed until I hit a hot one. I hope you don't, mine ruined some of my more rare seeds, From Goat and Monkey, 🐒. Ouch!

Bubba
Yes that has to suck and if it happened to me I would have to make a soil switch.

Starting to see some flowering action in the tent. I am giving full bloom nutes at this point. Hopefully more beans going in a cup of water today SFG OG x C99 and Blueberry x Blueberry moonshine. I will be planting one at a time instead of few and if they male I will pop another one. I may plant three instead and add Durban poison to the list or another of big sir’s collection. I will be using 3 gal fabric pots with fox farms happy frog and organic down to earth nutes mixed into soil. Very excited for this grow it should be a nice variety in the tent. Fingers crossed for a smooth abundant grow!

Attachments

• IMG_1406.jpeg
    IMG_1406.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Starting to see some flowering action in the tent. I am giving full bloom nutes at this point. Hopefully more beans going in a cup of water today SFG OG x C99 and Blueberry x Blueberry moonshine. I will be planting one at a time instead of few and if they male I will pop another one. I may plant three instead and add Durban poison to the list or another of big sir’s collection. I will be using 3 gal fabric pots with fox farms happy frog and organic down to earth nutes mixed into soil. Very excited for this grow it should be a nice variety in the tent. Fingers crossed for a smooth abundant grow!
🤞

Cannot get a good picture but looks cloudy and has amber appearing on most buds I look at. I’m out of smoke and I think I should pull it!

Attachments

• IMG_1419.jpeg
    IMG_1419.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Northern light plant #1 60 days old and starting to stack nicely! She did a serious stretch in a week crammed in my small tent under poor lights condition while waiting on the bigger tent.
Northern light number # 2 40 days old and should be hitting a nice stretch in the few weeks. Hopefully bushier than her light deprived sister.
Northern light # 3 is around 30 days old and seems a little stunted but healthy for its age.
My tent is very skunky smelling but the buds have a nice fruity scent.
I have two beans ready to go in soil in the next couple days and hopefully my small tent will be empty for them.
Blueberry & SFV x C99 will be going in 1 gal pot as I do not know if they are fem seeds or auto/photo.

Attachments

• IMG_1435.jpeg
    IMG_1435.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1434.jpeg
    IMG_1434.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1436.jpeg
    IMG_1436.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Northern light plant #1 60 days old and starting to stack nicely! She did a serious stretch in a week crammed in my small tent under poor lights condition while waiting on the bigger tent.
Northern light number # 2 40 days old and should be hitting a nice stretch in the few weeks. Hopefully bushier than her light deprived sister.
Northern light # 3 is around 30 days old and seems a little stunted but healthy for its age.
My tent is very skunky smelling but the buds have a nice fruity scent.
I have two beans ready to go in soil in the next couple days and hopefully my small tent will be empty for them.
Blueberry & SFV x C99 will be going in 1 gal pot as I do not know if they are fem seeds or auto/photo.
With more names for weed than names for anything its nice to hear northern lights is still talked about and grown

Northern lights looking good especially my 2nd and 3rd plant. The first plant should be done in a couple weeks but I’m disappointed with the stretch that happened due to poor light conditions in my small tent. Live and learn my next two are very lush and bushy and doing well. My clone just got transplanted yesterday into a 3 gal fabric pot.
SFV X C99 has sprouted a few days ago and will be going in a 3 gal pot as well.
Blueberry has sprouted but looks stunted I may start another one today.

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpeg
    IMG_1471.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1472.jpeg
    IMG_1472.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1476.jpeg
    IMG_1476.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Northern lights plant one is wrapping up with signs of amber showing. Had a sample today and it was as good as I have imagined from the smells of my tent. Should be awesome when cured.

Northern light 2 is considerable short in comparison to #1 but is really thick and stacking nicely

Northern light 3 is growing oddly as if I topped her. Main colas split but she will be the best out of the three. Really bushy and should yield better than #1 & #2

SFVxC99 is doing well and got transplanted from solo cup to small pot.

Clone in the three gal fabric tan put perked up after transplant and looks healthy. After drying my bud from the unknown strain and the smoke report is good. Nice relaxing full body high without the couch lock. Not real strong and so the clone is the first out of the tent if I need room.

Blueberryxblueberrymoonshine I did not think it would make it past a seedling. Looked like it was stunted and dying but seems to have perked up the last couple days.

Popped two more beans today and I need to stop or I will be out of room in my tent🤔

Attachments

• IMG_1519.jpeg
    IMG_1519.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1506.jpeg
    IMG_1506.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1507.jpeg
    IMG_1507.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1508.jpeg
    IMG_1508.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1509.jpeg
    IMG_1509.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Northern light # 1 got chopped at about ten percent amber. Smoke report is great it has great flavor and 2 hits will get me stoned. Not top shelf but definitely better than most stuff I buy . I will get pics for the up date but I have been so busy the last couple weeks I have not had time.

Northern light # 1 got chopped at about ten percent amber. Smoke report is great it has great flavor and 2 hits will get me stoned. Not top shelf but definitely better than most stuff I buy . I will get pics for the up date but I have been so busy the last couple weeks I have not had time.

you slacker!

what does the NL#1 smell like?

Latest posts

Back