first grow a week into flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kmanndahouse03 said:
I just want to say, that the first 3 weeks or more into flower my leaves are reaching for the sky. Urs are a little droopy. I just know a happy plant is one stretching for that light.

Plant aint happy to the stretch pilgrem it be stretchin cause of true need but in the art aint needed ifin yur true care grower

BWD

Hitman2013 said:
hi hemp godess thanks for your reply lol my mrs has that same qwote in the window of her car a bout the well behaved woman doesnt make history lol i like ,,, ny way like i said to kp im going to test this theory in my tent grow... and will get round to reading a few threads this morning i realy apresheate the input:D thanks godess

Be careful of the info you listen to. IMO, there is little doubt that you have done a lot of harm to your plants trimming them that severely. However, what is done is done. I do encourage you to do some side-by side growing and you will see that a plant that is left with more foliage will produce more than one with less foliage. The fan leaves are where the huge percentage of the "magic" (photosynthesis turning light food and water into THC and other goodies) takes place. I do trim off the smaller lower branches that do not get good light, however, most of my plants are 4' or so.

Droopy leaves can be caused by several different things and are not indicative of a problem unless they do not perk back up. In addition, leaves that reach for the light does not necessarily indicate a healthy plant. Again, be careful what advise you listen to. There are many here who have grown for decades.

Latest posts

Back