first grow first journal eeeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyt70

Reaction score
hello all some pix of my first grow.they are bagseed seem to be doing well.18 of 20 seeds doing well.i wanted 6 so thought 20 would be a good ratio now ive got more than i know what to do with.they are 7 days above ground today.grown under 4 32w flouros and soon will go under 2 400wmh

0617081523.JPG

0617081526_edited.JPG

0617081523_edited.JPG

Looking good, 18 for 20 is great BTW. What strain? What kind of medium, looks like soil. Nutes? etc.

Good luck, so far you seem to be doing great.

Woops I see you said bagseed, any idea what it was?

thanx snuggles not sure of strain but the first leaves are very fat??im using a soil formula i found on the utube site{not sure if im supposed to mention that}60%soil 15%perlite 10%wormcastings etc...ph is 6.3 on the soil im using ff grow big 6 6 4 i believe the ph on my water is 6.7 pretty happy with that part i am unsure when i should put them under the 400's dont want to burn them up

they are looking good to me, and theyve got a really nice shade of green keep up the good work

thanx stoner im jealous of ur outdoor grow hows that going??i have four i wanna put out but dont have a good spot

Looking good man, like you said, we started the same time, cant wait to see how they grow!

for sure darkcustomz its so fun isnt it like a damn kid gettin up at all hours of the night!!hehe seriously boring tho kinda i always want to be doin something but its always nothin but watchin em grow lots o luck to ya leats stay posted

For sure man, every morning i check them and when im just sitting around i check them, the waiting is killing me! haha For sure dude, cant wait!

Looks good Heres some GREEN MOJO to help those little one along..also wishing nothing but females 4U..

thanx for the mojo i appreciate it!!and lots of mojo to you.keep on the happy trails

ok some updates...i just couldnt stand to watch my girls under the flouros any longer.i put them under 1 400 mh last night and this morning and i can see difference already.temps at the tops are 81.0 to 83.5 at the highest.really brought up my humidity level must be the heat evaporating the medium.light is 10 to 12 inches from the tops.so far all my worst fears of over heating were well thought out in advance as my temps in the crawl space are ideal...watered again last night with recommended dose of F.F grow big this is there second watering with nutes and they have had straight water in between..dont want to burn them??if i follow the directions hopefully i wont burn them??any thoughts out there on this..personal expiriences??

Your grow will show the change in light as well my friend...temps are good and you can even put the light as close as 5-7 inches..I have....I feel that you may have started nutes a bit early...when you get a chance please update with photos..we love photos...I dont start adding nutes until 4th-5th week..or after the round leafs have turned brown....also when useing Fox farm..they recommend BIG Bloom for seedling and cuttings....(2 TBL per gallon water)..Just my .2 Good luck and KEEP M GREEN.

thanx smoke i didnt know that i have clones right now but only have tiger bloom.i will update with pix tonight..the changes from those first pix and now are immense.im not showing any nute burns or defieciencys.i now have a white rhino and a skunk 2 with my bagseed.im using ocean forest and grow gib right now.i will look into big bloom as well.thanx to all who have tuned into my journal i will post more frequently now..peace

here are some updated photos for all.i have some new plants added to the family to help a friend.one is a white rhino and the other skunk 2 x with african something or other.all is well so far.i have been expierementing with topping not really sure how im doing if anyone has expertise feel free to drop me a line thanx in advance

0626081846_edited.JPG

0626081845_edited.JPG

0626081845a_edited.JPG

0626081850_edited.JPG

0626081851_edited.JPG

0626081852_edited.JPG

i learned that i am no photographer and cell phones take really crappy pictures.sorry about that.hope you can suffer through till i get a new digital camera..

Looks like you got your hands full! It's gotta be fun taking care of all them little ones. The pictures are alright, nothing too dramatic I must say but they show us what's goin on, and that's what really matters. keep up the good work danny! Everything seems to be going great so far!

tnanx much mentalpatient.i apprieciate your words of encouragement.for sure i have my work cut out too many plants small space and now im babysitting i guess.the 2 older ones anyways..the white rhino has already ben in bloom prior to me getting it so he wants me too reveg and clone for him

anybody have any thoughts on stacking pots.i havent had any problems yet thats the key..yet as i am on my first grow im not sure on certain crap like that.

well i finally moved my girls in the crawlspace last nite had to wait for nite for cover of darkness.weather here is supposed tobe high 90s and my plants cant live upstairs in that heat.somebody early on said humidity will be an issue and they were right 75 percent humidity right now.which i dont mind for veg but when it comes time for blooming i could have a problem.any ideas

100 degrees today went downstairs 76.6 im so happy gonna buy a dehumidifier see how that works when i go to bloom.anybody have luck using those

Latest posts

Back