first grow first journal eeeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reading hotter not sure wetter for sure.but i want to know my temps at the leaves is this not a good way to accomplish it

well from my knowledge in general, black colors (soil) are HOT in light. i dont grow soil so im not sure about this, just a thought. plus right on the soil like that the humidity will be way higher than just 12" higher, especially if you dont have a lotta airflow. but fo sho everyone must do cuz of differences in everyones setup, is observe, analylize, interpret.... for their own set up. my thermo read 100+ for a week straight in my first grow but had no sign of heat stress. turned out to be the way i had it positioned.

hey i appreciate that!!for me running 2 400w mh its a constant battle with height and temp close as possible without burning thats my aim the rh i dont concern myself with much till flower season then i will dry it out a bit wit a dehumidifier.

nice choice of nutes..I use FF as well..although I Only use them at half strength...that burn on the leaf..ism it just the one?..I dont think thats anything you need to worry about..I know its not mites..keep an eye on her for another week...watch that she doesnt develope any more...KEEP M GREEN

thanx smoke!!i am a first timer so its ok for me to freak everyonce in a while right??

dannyt70 said:
thanx smoke!!i am a first timer so its ok for me to freak everyonce in a while right??

Of course you are..I only have 3 Harvest under me and still I FREAK out..you will be fine..I too run 2 @ 400HD n my Veg Room and 1000HPS in flower.. have to agree with someguy and that everyones setup is diff..even tho you and I run 2 400..your heat is way hgher then mine..could be where you live and other veriables..you are dong Great my frend..keep us posted but most of all KEEP M GREEN:D

smoke your becoming my crutch dude..thanx so much to you and everyone here GOD BLESS!!i think heats due to the fact that i run open bulbs no hood whatsoever.so im always fighting the actual heat of the bulb but i wanted to do this way so eventually i can drop inside the canopy of the girls if that makes sense

hey i need input!!i know there are certain distances where your light is inneffective{400wmh 20 inches]loose lumen outside of that...o.k i agree but what if keeping the lamp that close is hindering them from growing tall.gave 3 of my seedlings to a friend a few days ago he put them in his box that has only 2 12" plant flouros.very week but in 3 days i didnt recognize them they had grown 6" taller but had put no new leaves.what should i do to encourage them to get taller

nothing..you dont want them to stretch...keep them short and bushy..makes for tghter buds..IMO..Put that light as close as you can wthout hurting them..

in your opinion i should be patient?i guess i always thought six weeks veg but i dont think so on these.course havent even started 5th week yet the old cart b4 the horse.well ill hold tight which is exactly what ive been doin maybe they will need 8 weeks??tommorrow ill have a nice digital cam to use so i will post very detailed pix then....peace all

"YES" patience is the key my friend..and looking forward to pics

here are random photos of my girls..they look good to me i know i have some nute burns but they are mostly low.have been giving straight water for a week gettin ready ro hit em with nutes soon.im thinkin goin to 12/12 soon like 2 weeks any ideas????

100_0490_edited.JPG

100_0491_edited.JPG

100_0492.JPG

100_0493.JPG

100_0494.JPG

100_0495.JPG

100_0502.JPG

the south african durbon poision crossed with a skunk #1. i thought it was a skunk #2 but i looked at the bag the seeds came in again and it was #1 thats a nice plant though we need to clone it soon what you think a week or so and do you think when you go to bud should we put it back at my house and let it veg longer or put it into bud. sweet plants that bend bag seed is really kicking *** for sure. i will get my journal started soon need my camra back though. peace brother
:stuff-1125699181_i_ :holysheep:

thanx broccoli wondered if you'lld ever stop in!!good seein ya bro love you man be safe doggy

Awesome Looking Plant's, Very Healthy!!!Good Luck With Them!!!!:hubba:

thanx hatch..well today went down to peek!!!looks like they all grew 2 or 3 inches!!!they are about 10 to 12 inches tall with upwards of 30 to 35 individual leaves with many branch and potential bud sites stuff is starting to get exciting now

Latest posts

Back