First Grow Journal~ AK-47 and BC's Sweet-Dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap Pua. I hope you get this straightened out. These growers will help you. I know nothing of ph. Hang in, it can be a roller coaster, but you will have great knowledge.

Sorry to see the issues, my friend, please do take pics without the lights so we can see the plants better!!! Don't get discouraged just yet, there's hope!

Hey puasurf, them menehune's been messin around, can you tell me how much your pots weigh and how many gallon they are? Are the plants drinking, or does the pots feel waterlogged?

I'm sorry to see you are running into problems.:hairpull: I hope everything clears up for ya. Heavy dose of green mojo coming your way!
:48:

I hope to see you soon, I'm gonna go look in the hospital for you, hopefully you have some pictures posted there.

:D Aloha one and all~

Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes~

What an experience THAT was... not all bad, but pretty darn. I believe that the r/o water I bought was contaminated with a high amount of bleach. the very reason I was buying it instead of using the stuff outta my faucet. The little "place" where you get it was shut down directly after with a notice on it saying it would be down until "whatever" was reconciled.

Interestingly, or not, ALL my indicas died. :holysheep: All of them. I had about half of the AK's make it and that equaled a decent amount.

I have new ones now... dare I begin again? A journal I mean of course. I don't mind sharing my successes it's the failures that are hard to get through.

Thank you for all your kind words and support... I'll be seeing you soon. It's finals week coming so, perhaps after that?

I miss you guys a lil... juss sayin! :hubba:

Of course you should grow again. The good things about journals is we learn. I say mine is the good the bad and the ugly. So don't stop journaling. You were missed. Good mojo for finals.

Latest posts

Back