First Grow- Lowryder #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is your first grow outside? if so the baby girls look sweet so far kep up the good work and keep us updated:)

looking good :48:but my lr2 outside is taking a lot longer than the 5 -6 weeks flowering period so you may have a little longer to wait
good luck :peace:

risktaker this is my very first grow haven't done any grow as far as mj is concerned till now also just started a 2nd grow with some white widow seeds i just got(only planted one) set up a huge grow room but only growing hydro lettice atm bc of people im living with start plants indoor till they start to smell(2-3 weeks).

oh and thanks for the tip melissa will get a microscope that works and try to check triches, i think i might be getting close to harvest because the buds are swelling and the pistils have turned brown..wont be sure till i can check the trichs

sweet looks good man soon as my wife finds my camra i can start getting new pics of my new grow.the 'lowryder2 ' stealth fridge Grow:headbang2:

nice grow buddy, I have 2 budding lr2s going right now, one is under cfls 18/6 the other is outside. There almost 8 weeks old and i wanna try and leave them to go to about 10 weeks at least. the jewellers loupes 30X are great and easy to take with you outdoors.

where can i find one of those loops, i got a rock shop near my house maybe there? dont want to order 1 online bc it might take too long,

If you have a radio shack around you they have them there. Mine only cost 20.00 bucks and it 60 to 100x. works well 2 aaa batteries for the light and you are good to go..

a jewellers loupe you can get on ebay pretty cheap, just type it in on there :) they are usually 30X

well its been 5 weeks since the start of flowering and finally went and got the 60x-100x microscope from radio shack and it works great:D i took small samples from the trim leaves today from 3 parts of each plant( 1 from top, 1 from the buds attached to the middle node and 1 from the bottom most bud) here are the results:
plant 1: mostly clear with a few cloudy(this was the very last to flower and show sex but now has the biggest bud)
plant 2: 25% cloudy and the rest clear with 1 or 2 amber(this was the first to flower)
plant 3: 60% cloudy 40% clear with another sample having 60% cloudy 10% clear and 30% begining to amber( this was the 2nd plant to flower and has tied with plant 2 on the largest bud)
plant 4: 10% cloudy 90% clear with a few random amber (3rd to flower with smallest bud might have mixed the ratio up might be 90% cloudy)

i stopped giving nutes and just letting the rain water the plants, anyone got an idea on how long its gonna take for these plants to get 50/50 amber/cloudy to 80% amber?

0706081650.jpg

0706081650b.jpg

0706081654.jpg

0706081654a.jpg

0706081654b.jpg

0706081655.jpg

ok its the 6th week and i checked the trichs again today, a large number of the clear triches have turned cloudy but there are sill a large number that are clear and even a few newer triches that started without any tops. but on plant number 4, the plant on the right side from 2nd to last pic that was 3rd to flower had a sample that was about 50-70% amber but the other samples were either cloudy or clear... heres a pic through a 15x magnifier couldnt use my microscope with the camera. i also planted my white widow with them since it got its 3rd set of leaves pic of that one with my 2nd grow link.

0715081125.jpg

0715081125a.jpg

0715081125b.jpg

0715081125c.jpg

0715081133.jpg

0715081136.jpg

0715081136a.jpg

0715081225.jpg

wow they look amazing, as its your first grow, why don't you try letting the plants go to different stages, like harvesting them a week apart and see which smoke you like best. The more amber the more it will be couch lock, the more clear the more it will be giggly high :D

Award winning pictures.

thanks for the tip thorn im actually thinking about harvesting 1 plant every 3 or 4 days since ive got 4 plants and adding a month would probly be a bit much for lowryders. i plan on making a strealth dry box with a carbon filter and fan on a timer with a hydrometer to keep humidity in check. thinking about running the fan for 15 min or longer every hour for the first few days then decrease time as humidity drops. is this ok i heard somewhere that dry boxes can decrease potency but i wonder if its ok if i dry it slower by using a timer instead of keeping fan on all the time. also the fan moves only 28.68CFM

Latest posts

Back