First Grow- Lowryder #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jcb9134 said:
thorn its a great smoke and very fruity with a hint of green apple, but might have let them go a bit too long, the effects are severe couch lock/heavy feel to it=) perfect for smoking before going to bed.
I wish I had some of that right now than. Cant sleep, and having no weed makes this task of falling asleep much harder:hubba: lol time to hit the:bong1: of what ever i can scrounge untill tomorrow!

jcb sounds good though, glad your happy with it :) How old were they at harvest? I have an LR2 right now that is 7 weeks old and is already showing amber trichs. She's not very big but i'm thinking she might well be done soon! My last LR2 went to 10 weeks and was a very mild smoke :S strange

thebest oh don't we just know it. we've not had a smoke for far too long and it makes sleep become a chore!

Thorn said:
jcb sounds good though, glad your happy with it :) How old were they at harvest? I have an LR2 right now that is 7 weeks old and is already showing amber trichs. She's not very big but i'm thinking she might well be done soon! My last LR2 went to 10 weeks and was a very mild smoke :S strange

thebest oh don't we just know it. we've not had a smoke for far too long and it makes sleep become a chore!

took them 13.5 weeks from seed to harvest which was alot longer than i expected but they were growing in less than perfect conditions(mostly due to low light) but will live and learn and hope for a better harvest next time=)

Latest posts

Back