first grow! luvin it too!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min

Reaction score
kia ora all! this is my first ever grow, it is sooo cool, watching them all grow, its amazing what comes from a lil wee seed! I don't have any pics to put on yet as my computer is a dinosaur! soon. I have about 45 babees doin marvellously, with more to come! I am having probs with the ph though. Water alone is 6.5 ph, and when i add grozilla it drops to 5 ph! I am wondering if any one has any bright ideas that might be able to help. my babees range in age from about seven weeks down to 1 week, they all look healthy enuff but would like to give the bigger ones a nice boost. Any ideas?? :confused:

Welcome to MP Min, to raise and lower PH in your water you can buy stuff called PH UP and PH Down they are liquids you add to raise and lower PH!

Phatpharmer

Kia ora ! Why kick a moo cow ! Bro add some bi carb of soda ( cheap as ) about 1/2 a teaspoon to 3 litres of your mix and Yo ph will rise just do a quarter a teaspoon at a time and test that( And mix it in 2 eh ! ) ! To bring it down use white vinegar ! sweet as ! Kiakete !

Welcome to MP. No need for me to answer your question, Problem solved.

Good luck
MCM

hey cheers guys! I did suss out the bicarb soda, and I know you can get the up and down ph stuff, but wanted to try something else? plus didnt wanna drive the 40 mins or so to get it!! will let u know how it goes! enjoy your night or day where eva u are in this world of ours>

Latest posts

Back