First Grow!!! need alot of advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
because i planted my other two straight into the ground and both of them got crushed by a deer.

Kush has a point there, The deer don't care if they are in a cup, it's bound to be better to do a direct plant and avoid stress period. How fast do you think one deer can chow ? Faster than you behind some good smoke I assure you. You can do the urine and hair thing, and even stake out some chicken wire, but a hungry young buck can still create havoc.
Happened to me, and the only way that I won was a trip wire attached to a couple of those confetti poppers that I stuck up inside a 2 liter soda bottle.
Ha-Ha I think he is still running, he never came back. Good luck bro !!!
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

ps. The soda bottles are to protect the poppers from the rain, and placed a couple feet above the ground gets them away from excess moisture, try it.

KingKahuuna said:
Happened to me, and the only way that I won was a trip wire attached to a couple of those confetti poppers that I stuck up inside a 2 liter soda bottle.
Ha-Ha I think he is still running, he never came back. Good luck bro !!!
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

ps. The soda bottles are to protect the poppers from the rain, and placed a couple feet above the ground gets them away from excess moisture, try it.

Hahahahaha, nice.

Anyways, use chicken wire and piss/put hair around the area.

ok guyss good news. got 11 seeds planted in the ground. however i was rushed and was unable to water them. Is that a problem or is it alright if i do it tomorrow?

walke 15 yards put one walk another 15 yards put one so on so one or put them in groups of 3 about 10 feet apart

well i already planted them. and i planted them in groups. one group is in 3 about 5 feet apart in a triangle. the other groups are across my stream in one group of 3 same triangle 5 feet apart and then another group 20 yards away has a group of 4 also 5 feet apart. Is this ok?

also do i need to water them right after they are planted or is it ok if i wait till tomorrow?

ok thanks guys ... i have 11 plants ... so if all goes well i can have 5 females. right?

just went down and 4 of my plants didnt pop through the ground... all there was is the white stem but no leaves!!! they were bagseed so it could of been bad seeds but i think im down to 7 now!

lilbudd said:
ok thanks guys ... i have 11 plants ... so if all goes well i can have 5 females. right?

they might be all females they might not only way to tell is to let time pass and let them show their sign but i have grown alot of plants and ive seen my rate of females is usually 98 to 99% the trick is not stressing them and keeping them watered and nice and happy and stress free and you will see the same % of females as i do

Latest posts

Back