First grow. "The Force"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IS IT A MALE?

• MALE....start crying.

• FEMALE...start dancing

Results are only viewable after voting.

BudWeederson

Reaction score
Ok so this plant is about a month and a half old or so. It's from some killer bud i got a while back but it is just bag-seed, didn't know the straind so my star-wars nerd friend named it "The Force". Just started flowering it (fourth day on 12/12). For nutes i'm doing half GH FloraNova Grow, half GH FloraNova Bloom this week to ease it into the Bloom. Keeping ph around 5.5-6.5 and 400 watt HPS is about 18-20inches Just wanted to start a journal to let you guys see how its growing. Wish me luck and tell me if something is wrong!
:farm: Bud

plant.jpg

closeup.jpg

good luck, man :farm: look'n like yer do'n ok:cool:

So far so good as they say. ;) Everything looks and sounds great. Here's some GREEN MOJO for that lady. :aok:

Ok update:

It's now 5th day of flowering and she is growing like crazy! my closet is going to be FULL. and that is GREAT with me! check it out. that third picture shows the maze of LST strings lol. its pretty messy i must admit, but it gets the job done.

DSC01115.JPG

DSC01117.JPG

DSC01118.JPG

DSC01119.JPG

just making sure i'm 90% sure but not very expierence at sexing plants.

adfhy.jpg

HAte to say it but i agree with timdog...looks like you got yourself a male.

man i'm really disapointed just wanted to make absolute sure so i took some better pics. let the bad news roll...also is there any use at all for a male plant?

nooo.jpg

nooooo.jpg

Compost or you could harvest some pollen at least in its own way the force will live on in the next plant. Best of luck on your next grow.

ya... take the plant and give the little gonads a good wacking - you can try to make some ISO hash oil out of it if you want... otherwise, shred him up and bury him - don't just throw him in the trash as is... you don't want the garbage man to see it....

Latest posts

Back