first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonga

Reaction score
hi this is my first hydro grow, shes now ready for harvest so thought i show off a few pics. Can anyone tell me what strain and breed she is?

mebud.jpg

mebud1.jpg

holy ****! very nice man, especially for the first time...incredible! :eek:

i see you lost your viginity the right way:rofl: :rofl:
keep it up man good job

Thank's , im spewn i didn't find this site earlier, could have helped me through my battle with scard'e fly (hope i spelt that right).Used a 600w HPS, grown in cococoir, nutrients used in flower were cocobloom, monstabud and dutchmaster potash+ on alternative days with a touch of fulvic acid in every mix. In grow i just used a standard coco nute and AU60 root tonic.Anywayz enough of my ranting here are some pics of harvest today.

mebud4.jpg

mebud6.jpg

mebud3.jpg

Whats up bonga. Sorry man can't tell ya the strain unless ya know where the seed came from but she does look Indica dominant for sure. Man she looks like a big girl at that. How long did ya veg her for? How long was she in flower? Great job on your first hydro grow mang. :aok: I think this calls for a round of bongs. :bong:

:) :cool: That sure is a fine lady you had there, and for a virgin grow :clap:

indica for sure Chronic comes to mind , but thats a guess...:cool:

Thanks for all your comments, she was in grow (18hrs light/6hrs dark) for 2 weeks and in flower (12hrs light/12hrs dark) for 7 weeks 2days. I was told to pull her when the trichs where half cloudy and amber.Cant wait til its dry enough to pull back a nice big bong of it.

Hello fellow coco coir grower... Now some folks will start believing the benefits of coco.... You can hardly mess it up..

Nice plant man

bonga said:
Thanks for all your comments, she was in grow (18hrs light/6hrs dark) for 2 weeks and in flower (12hrs light/12hrs dark) for 7 weeks 2days. I was told to pull her when the trichs where half cloudy and amber.Cant wait til its dry enough to pull back a nice big bong of it.
I here ya bonga. Nothing like smoking your own. ;)

Latest posts

Back