First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry this one is today.

image.jpg

looking amazing wondering are your plans to possibly switch to totes next grow ???

DrFever said:
looking amazing wondering are your plans to possibly switch to totes next grow ???

Absolutely! Learned what you already knew, small root mass equals lack of food. Already measured and figured I can use 27 gallon totes in the space I have. Think that will do?

yup and watch out so whats your guess you think your going to pull ball park figure imo i think your in the 3 - 3.5 mark

DrFever said:
yup and watch out so whats your guess you think your going to pull ball park figure imo i think your in the 3 - 3.5 mark

I'm guessing 5 oz per plant. Or 60 oz.

Hey Maine bud,
Looking awesome. Can you tell me about that CO2 generator? I thought CO2 came in tanks. Did you get it at HTG?

Hello Chaz

I wouldn't use a. Co2 generator in a tent. Not enough space and they generate heat as well. A co2 tank and regulator are what I would use in tent. It's about 500 to set up a tank, regulator, and basic co2 controller.

So looks like one of my white widows is ready for chop chop. I pulled it out of scrog and put it in veg room so I can harvest it in the morning. Ill post pics.

Very nice I like the wall trim I can see behind the bud rack ;)

that red bull bud is the size of one of my first plants lol again very nice hope u enjoy em

Awesome Mainbud! I love the bud shots. Seems like you did decent, eh? :aok:

Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with this pull! Especially since this is only one plant and I have 11 more to do!

So looks like just over 600 grams wet. Any guesses on dry weight?

So I weighed buds after a day of drying so the 600 isn't very accurate. But they are dry now and I got almost 6.5 oz. pretty happy with that. This white widow is extremely potent as well.

Latest posts

Back