First Harvest Approaching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave her a last feeding. I'm guessing a few more waterings should wrap it up. I will let the trichomes let me know I guess. I read/heard ~ 5% amber is good? The foliage is really pretty.
Foliage2.jpg

Some people will harvest in stages. Might be a good experiment to judge what buzz you get(and like best) from different ratios of trichome development. That is a pretty plant, dude. Well done.

Still waiting. Plucked a small branch off near the bottom that was dangling. The other colas have the same trichome profile.

Wed Jan 09 17-15-26.jpg
Wed Jan 09 17-15-58.jpg

it kills me sometimes how it seems these plants take forever to ripen. i still would wait based on these pictures.

Just cut and trimmed the 2 largest colas. There are 10 remaining maybe 1/2 the size of these. I thought I saw more amber before cutting. I'll wait on the others I guess. Thanks for your help guys.
Buds.jpg Wed Jan 16 16-27-13.jpg Wed Jan 16 16-28-06.jpg

I grew some Thai (that is what greenhouse seeds said it was) that took forever to go from cloudy to amber. I think I finally chopped the 2nd plant at 14 weeks of flower. As I recall, there was very little amber. My sons and their buddies loved it though and I got I think about 10 ounces off the 2 plants. Waiting is good but I think you did a great job with those plants.

I’d prolly just chop the rest and see how it is once you dry and cure it. You have this post to give you an idea of how the grow went so you can use it as benchmark. Pretty sweet looking buds for a first grow(or for any amount of experience).

1st plant (The NL Auto) came out far beyond my expectations. 4.25 dry. Wow! I trimmed it up so delicately and got out any larger stems. My fly tying skills really helped. Curing now. Tried some, obviously. My gal was goofing on me dancing in my living room. Very nice high. Thanks OF.

Latest posts

Back