First Hydro grow, transitioning to bloom w/pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ur doing good..plant looks great..u should expect a lil over a half ounce IMO.

Killuminati420 said:
thanks for the info ;) , its 8' tall, 5' wide, 3' deep. just using my bathroom right now till i build a couple rooms.

Well at your present size you need at least a 600 watt hps.

How are you keeping your lighting at 12/12 in the bathroom?

hopefuly ill be getting about 4 more CFLs tomorrow. i got a timer in the bathrooom with all the light leaks sealed up ;). thinking about me getting a half oz. off that makes my mouth water. think she has more than 4 weeks to go?

well i have an HUD inspection coming up, gonna have to look all around my house and proly gonna look at the garage too, on the 11th. and my plant is too big to move...i was thinking maybe i could put it in a certain corner in my backyard where they couldnt see it but i dont think it could be done because i'd have to carry it through some narrow doorways... any ideas?:rant: :cry: >>:48:

been budding for 46 days and this is the biggest bud on the plant and only a few hairs on the whole plant is turning red, oh ya and the top of the plant isnt even forming a cola, just keeps growing up and more branches with buds on them. ive added lightsthroughout the grow but not much lol, did what i could.
6x 42watt CFLs("150 equivalent") 2700lumens each
2x 24w T5s 2280lumens each
total lumens: 20,760.

p_00238.jpg

thats weird man. sorry about the crapy situation.

tbh i really just want to move on...just take this down and start a new one...would it be worth it to just wait till the bud is to my liking? like would the nice smells get stronger and would it be more potent?

Killuminati420 said:
tbh i really just want to move on...just take this down and start a new one...would it be worth it to just wait till the bud is to my liking? like would the nice smells get stronger and would it be more potent?

uuuh yeah! but I wouldnt risk growing anything if your having inspections and such goodluck d00d.

Killuminati420 said:
well i have an HUD inspection coming up, gonna have to look all around my house and proly gonna look at the garage too, on the 11th. and my plant is too big to move...i was thinking maybe i could put it in a certain corner in my backyard where they couldnt see it but i dont think it could be done because i'd have to carry it through some narrow doorways... any ideas?:rant: :cry: >>

hey killum..

LOL i just went through an inpection.... lol freaked the sh1t out of me...
i put my box in a corner in the basement and piled a swack of my boxes furniture anything around it.. made it look like my "storage" croner..
they were in and out in 10-15 mins... once they were done the wall came down... hope that might spring an idea... do ya have a buddy who can take her?? lol only for a bit that is..
LH

we're actualy in the middle of cleaning a big garage out so sometime this week im gonna move her into a nice corner in the garage and stack up a bunch of boxes around it, and ofcourse some tarp to keep light out. the garage is where all my future grows will be at, gonna be building a veg room and a flowering room in there. also on a unrelated subject i got robbed yesterday, the bastards took my ps3, and they tried to take my friends whole grow setup, and they took another friends plant and tried to pull a big sativa up out of our outdoor that isnt even budding. i found out when my friend called me yesterday saying he just got home and his lights and balast and a BUNCH of random **** was took from the house and found scattered behind the house all over a creek trail. they took a lot of random **** like his 1000w hps light and balast, a 8'' fan, some old age grow nutrients, duct tape, my ps3, a WW that was budding, my friends reciever, and they even tried to take my shitty bike...and some other sh!t i cant think of right now...oh ya and i forgot to mention they took all this **** out of a 2nd story window and down a F**king ladder!. and at the same time another friends house on the other side of town got robbed and another friends crop on the border of cali got robbed...what a world we live in.

would it be worth it to wait till it finishes then to chop it down and begin a new grow since this was a great learning lesson?

had to chop her the day before the inspection, got 6.1 grams of premi, smoked it all very quickly as it wasnt very potent being premi, good learning lesson. new experimental grow already started till i can get the new permanent grow setup goin this month sometime. thanks to all here at MP, learned so much already and much more still to come :aok:.
Peace and Love :peace:.

Latest posts

Back