First Hydro grow, transitioning to bloom w/pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killuminati420 said:
yeah budding was delayed for a while, its starting to form small buds everywhere, will they grow quick? and should i change my nute mix up?

IMO, the budding was delayed because your plants did not appear to be sexually mature (have alternating nodes) when you flipped them to 12/12. Regardless of when you put them into 12/12, they will not show sex and start budding until they are sexually mature

I used GH 3 part nutes for years and think the mnute mix is okay, however the concentrations (PPMs) may be too hot for some strains.

Killuminati420 said:
yeah budding was delayed for a while, its starting to form small buds everywhere, will they grow quick? and should i change my nute mix up?

IMO, the budding was delayed because your plants did not appear to be sexually mature (have alternating nodes) when you flipped them to 12/12. Regardless of when you put them into 12/12, they will not show sex and start budding until they are sexually mature

I used GH 3 part nutes for years and think the nute mix is okay, however the concentrations (PPMs) may be too hot for some strains.

One thing boys,I read that the red,or micro is 5n,0p and k is 1k or 5-0-1 npk..
now the grow has 2-1-6 npk,so the red or micro is stronger in N then the green..right?
oneshot

i am worried your getting your hopes up.

To veg under that light is one thing, but to flower well lets just say dont have high expectations.

i have low standards...main thing is i want this done as fast as possible so i can get everything the **** out of my house, even paraphanelia must be relocated. i know flowering under the T5s isnt great cuz its blue spectrum but its all i got lol. the plants already more than tripled in height. when will it stop growing so much, didnt think it would get this big and i dont have much room left. (only expecting a couple ounces off of her.) this strain is indica dominant, think it'll be done before sep. 20th?

You will have a hard time getting 2 ozs. off that plant under that light.

mountain man said:
You will have a hard time getting 2 ozs. off that plant under that light.

:yeahthat: Sorry, but it won't happen...MAYBE if it were a scrog setup..I doubt he'll see one oz. from it.. not trying to put ya down Killuminati.. just bein' realistic.:)

oh well, at least i got a feel for hydro ;) definately like it, think the plant will be done in 4-5 weeks?

Killuminati420 said:
oh well, at least i got a feel for hydro ;) definately like it, think the plant will be done in 4-5 weeks?

No, it looks like its going to be longer than that.

Killuminati420 said:

Not sure about the 4-5 weeks but theres no doubt you got the hang of the hydro man! Now you just need an HID and you'll be makin' nuggs in no time:hubba:

my plants grown over 4xThe size it was when i started flowering at 1'. it just keeps growing theres only a couple more feet to the cieling and its HUGE!

is it going to be growing this rapidly the whole way though flower?

Killuminati420 said:
my plants grown over 4xThe size it was when i started flowering at 1'. it just keeps growing theres only a couple more feet to the cieling and its HUGE!

no, stretch is normal during the first few weeks of flower.:)

Killuminati420 said:

Lack of light causes them to stretch more than necessary

i have 4x150w CFLs 2,700lumens a piece and 2x 2' T5s that are 2280 lumens each. i need to know the ideal amount of lumens per sq. ft., for flowering and veg, i know some1 out there knows lol.

Killuminati420 said:
i have 4x150w CFLs 2,700lumens a piece and 2x 2' T5s that are 2280 lumens each. i need to know the ideal amount of lumens per sq. ft., for flowering and veg, i know some1 out there knows lol.

5000 per sq/ft, how big is your flower room?

thanks for the info ;) , its 8' tall, 5' wide, 3' deep. just using my bathroom right now till i build a couple rooms.

Latest posts

Back