first indoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to try LST and/or topping with my next 2 plants.
I think that will work well.

GeezerBudd said:
:aok: Looking Good!! :aok:

Gb
Thank you! My wife is in love with this plant. But I'll probably be more hurt than her if it turns out to be male.
I'm going out next week to get some FF Tiger Bloom to start it on some nutes.

I think my plant is a male. It's been a little over a week since flowering and we both are pretty sure we see nuts on it.
I'll have some pics up later tonight so I can have another opinion.
Luckily we have 2 more in veg

Let's try this again.
Basically this is a new grow. Same set up as before. CFL's, FF Ocean Forest, 24 hr veg, no nutes as of yet.
These 2 are 5 weeks from seed and I topped them a couple days ago.
They were getting too tall, so I decided to try my luck with that and keep them somewhat small.
I was thinking of LST, but maybe next time.
Thoughts are always appreciated.

rsz_newplant1.jpg

rsz_newplant2.jpg

rsz_newplant3.jpg

Mountain_Homegrown said:
Plants look nice ..

Thank you! My last one turned out to be male. We still haven't gotten a full grow yet, but all in good time.
We will also be ordering some autoflowers from attitude so we can try our luck with that.

They look very healthy to me but small for five weeks old. What strain are they? Hope you have better luck with some females this time around.

Hi,

They are coming right along Samandwendy... VERY nice... NO nute burn and they look happy.

Happy Growing!:cool:

that dos sure has some good, no, great info, does'nt he? thats what were all about. sharing our knowledge with each other to achieve the optimal grow...:) ...

may i suggest you start more plants, so your male/female ratio will even out? i see so many newbs start one plant with high hopes, only to be let down when it turns male...

good luck from Irish with your second attempt. heres some GREEN MOJO, to help your babies along thier way samandwendy...:D ...

Thanks for all the helpful comments. I agree on having multiple plants. I think after these 2 are done, we'll order seeds and have maybe 4-5 going at once.
It seems the topping I did is going ok so far. They are growing out instead of up, but I'm sure that will change once they grow more.
Is the point of topping to have 2 colas or keep it from getting too tall?
Sounds to me like it would be both.

maineharvest said:
They look very healthy to me but small for five weeks old. What strain are they? Hope you have better luck with some females this time around.

Not sure what strain they are. More bagseed. Next time around we are definitely going the seed buying route.

people top for different effects. it's to your benefit in a scrog, so you can fill your screen up more quickly. and yes, it does slow your upward growth also. sometimes you'll get lucky, and get 3, and 4 tops. while it slows growth down upward, it also fills out more bushy wise.( hold on, is that a word? 'bushy wise?...lol...)...

something to play around with samandwendy... it's all good...:) ...

Latest posts

Back