First LED Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, If anyone is growing with LED's I'd like to hear about it.

chazmaine420 said:
Thanks guys, If anyone is growing with LED's I'd like to hear about it.

I just ordered a California Light Works 200-watt Veg Master LED. I'm gonna use it in my current Herijuana grow (in a 2.5 x 2 grow tent). I'm still gonna use my 600-watt HPS for flowering though.

if you order thru amazon be sure to post in for marp to put in the store

ozzydiodude said:
if you order thru amazon be sure to post in for marp to put in the store

I ordered directly from California Light Works. But I order a LOT of stuff from Amazon. How do I make those purchases work for Marijuana Passion?

Great job Chaz! Looks like the gws did well! I'm putting that Chernobyl clone in flower next week. I wanted to do 12 gws but had a couple rungs that didn't make the cut so I replaced them.

Ill post a pic of Chernobyl. It's on different device.

Mainebud said:
Great job Chaz! Looks like the gws did well! I'm putting that Chernobyl clone in flower next week. I wanted to do 12 gws but had a couple rungs that didn't make the cut so I replaced them.

Ill post a pic of Chernobyl. It's on different device.

You've got that Chernobyl ready to flower? thats amazing. Whats up with the carmelicious? That widow you gave me is half way into flower and looking great! Thanks again.

After a week of drying I trimmed the sticks off so heres the dry weight of pure bud.

Chernobyl- 41 g
Great white shark-79 g
Carmelicious- 54 g

Total weight - 174 g

Just shy of 6 1/4 oz

I'm Pleased with the results and think it can be improved. I think its a great way to go for a personal closet grow. For any major grows I'd stick with HPS. And i would say that ScroG is definitly the best method for LED's. Anyway for the $370 I paid for it, 6 oz on my first run seems real good.

This was two weeks ago chernobyl

20131004_221337.jpg

chazmaine,
Congrats on your harvest, looks great. Was reading someplace on here and this was suggested. Just read the whole thing. I grow with 2 Advanced Diamond Series 300`s. On my 6th grow with them. Still trying to match my first grow with my LED`s. First grow was 2 bag seed girls. Yield was 6 ounces on one and 5 on the other, dried and cured. Did not know what I was doing then and now, after 4 more grows, can`t match the per plant yield. Could be that I now grow Sativa or Sativa heavy girls, that are low yielders, causing this. Any way, have not had to buy any for several years.

Latest posts

Back