First Medical Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since prohibition of MJ it seems that some of the best strains keep coming out from THC Bomb to land race strains getting bumped up THC ratings.
Unfortunately for me to comply with the Mars Hydro guidelines (Not have to pay for the Mars Hydro TSW2000 light) I must grow this set of plants entirely under this light alone.
If the grow goes well and experiment is successful. I get another light to keep growing in return people get a discount using code PadrePuff .
If experiment is unsuccessful I'll go HID.

Oh we got THC bombs but the push lately has been on terp profile - the smells and taste of weed -- For my cannacaps that doesn't matter but I enjoy a toke or two regularly -- I'm on the hunt for a high CBD Indica I can run with my other stuff -- I'm all about a single plant instead of a variety --
I find my girl and grow her out keeping a piece alive in veg as a clone -- I don't let anything go until it has been evaluated in the pipe -- I find an acceptable representative I keep it and run the clones -- I don't keep a mother plant like some but take cuttings from cuttings -- It helps with producing a consistent product --

Oh we got THC bombs but the push lately has been on terp profile - the smells and taste of weed -- For my cannacaps that doesn't matter but I enjoy a toke or two regularly -- I'm on the hunt for a high CBD Indica I can run with my other stuff -- I'm all about a single plant instead of a variety --
I find my girl and grow her out keeping a piece alive in veg as a clone -- I don't let anything go until it has been evaluated in the pipe -- I find an acceptable representative I keep it and run the clones -- I don't keep a mother plant like some but take cuttings from cuttings -- It helps with producing a consistent product --
That's the name of the game for good genetics on the plants now.

I'll be buying some new lights when I buy a new place - and I have mars hydro now so I'll check with U before I buy and see if the deal is still on -- New Mexico ?-- We practically next door neighbors -- U might want to start now hustling more lights -- In bloom they need more light - about 1,000 watts per square yard -- If U want to beat the dispensary quality U need 2 things -- Nature and nurture-- Nature is what the variety is capable of--- nurture is the environment U grow in -- We can get U the genetics but U will have to provide the environment -- We have a big problem with heat down here -- With heat comes bugs -- Do some reading about pest control because It's not if but when U get bugs --
I tell people growing is so simple to be so complicated ! --If a guy smokes a joint to unwind after work --that is medical to me !-- When U get these autos done if U haven't found seed to what U want --I'll set U up with some seed to southern genetics -- born and bred under the jack boot of prohibition !--At one time there was a lot of top shelf seed passing thru my hands - I kept a share of many and did some breeding - They don't have fancy names but they got the pedigree !
You know bud to be a good consistent strain you're right you don't need a fancy name or seed bank you want a good bud with those beautiful crystals, good taste profiles and high THC

I don't have seed to anything I bought left -- What I grow came from my friends here or descended from them -- I'm about 3 generations deep in some of them -- Just moved some more to bloom -- I got my nephew set up on a 12 small plant 2 part rotation -- Move something to bloom on the same day every month and after 2 months they start coming out for harvest once a month !-- What was there before today was -
3 blueberries ( GDP-x-BPU)-x- ( BPU -x- B.B.)
2 Blueberry Chocolate ( GDP-x- BPU)-- x- BOC
1 AK Thang (AK -x- BBSL)-x- BPU-x- B.B.

* GDP = Grand Daddy Purple
*BPU = Black Berry Kush -x- Purple Chitral - X- Uzebekistan Hash Plant
*B.B. = Blueberry Blast
*BBSL -- Black Berry Snow Lotus
*AK = Aphgani Kush
* BOC -- Box of Chocolate

Added today
4 --WI-x-BBSL -- (The White -x- Nepal Indica )-x- BBSL
1-- Sunset Sherbert -x- BOG
1 Sundae Driver -x- BOG

* BOG = Bunch of Grapes

Like I said - No fancy names but they got the blood lines of champions

U can't buy seed to any of them !-- They was all born and bred here at MP !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you are on your game my friend. This go around I'm only doing one photo Hybrid. However, that is the goal to get to the point where a few good enough mother's can provide clones on some good quality White Widow line, Good Blueberry Hybrid and eventually a solid Durban or Acapulco strain.
We plan for the heavens while we toil in the soil.✌✌

I just had to do a clone shuffle -- Of the 3 blueberry girls in bloom one makes purple bud so I threw out my blueberry clones and replaced them with clones off the purple girl
She a hybrid but leans heavily Indica-- I had 2 Blueberry varieties from seed from another member - I couldn't decide which liked best so I crossed them -- The purple is new !-- I try to stick with stuff that finishes in around 60 days --mostly Indica-
White Widow was the 1st seed I bought -- I ran clones from that White Widow for 4 and half years lost her to bugs or I would probably still have her !-- I think I got my money's worth from those seed ?

I just had to do a clone shuffle -- Of the 3 blueberry girls in bloom one makes purple bud so I threw out my blueberry clones and replaced them with clones off the purple girl
She a hybrid but leans heavily Indica-- I had 2 Blueberry varieties from seed from another member - I couldn't decide which liked best so I crossed them -- The purple is new !-- I try to stick with stuff that finishes in around 60 days --mostly Indica-
White Widow was the 1st seed I bought -- I ran clones from that White Widow for 4 and half years lost her to bugs or I would probably still have her !-- I think I got my money's worth from those seed ?
You know I know guys that have been growing over a couple decades that hate colored weed. Others who love it.
I'm in the camp it could be rainbow colored and if it is a good strain.
I like the profile and flavor variety.

Week 2 Experiment :
Mars Hydro model TSW2000

What you see are happy girls I hope with the breeze of a fan gently swaying the leaves to strengthen and the brown powder Myco+ to strengthen and promote roots which you can tell are packed by the pictures. This the only thing they have received when in the form of nutrients first in seed form, then when germinated before the 16oz. red cup, now in 1 gallon pot.
All are in FFOF with 25% perlite
18 hours on 6 off with the Mars light.

20191209_165140-jpg.919143

20191209_132353-jpg.919144

20191209_132438-jpg.919145

20191209_165717-jpg.919146

20191209_164009-jpg.919142
Kindly remember during the experiment by using
code: PadrePuff on
http:/www.mars-hydro.com you get a discount.

Again I am a poor priest not affiliated with any company other than the Catholic Church.

Looking really good Padre! Ill be watching!
Thank you my bud. I know that the times of testing determination and knowledge don't really start until flowering period begins. I'm thinking one or two weeks of veg left before flowering starts

Might be a bit longer than that Padre ?-- but hey I've never grown an auto what do I know ?-- I like my photo period plants -- Flip them to 12/12 when they big enough and it's on !--

Might be a bit longer than that Padre ?-- but hey I've never grown an auto what do I know ?-- I like my photo period plants -- Flip them to 12/12 when they big enough and it's on !--
Yes that's true what is it 4wks in veg right.? The funny thing is that I was so happily suprised with the roots I forgot which is the photo period Chemdog× Brutus OG Hybrid. I know it won't make a difference to the autos so until 12/12 time for all none will get 12/12.
If I get a beautiful mother by some miracle on the chemdog I'll do clones and keep all the rest including the mom on 18/8. Autos are supposed to be 8weeks from seed but from friends I have spoken with it is usually closer to 10wks.

Padre they'll be ready when they ready - On autos I don't think U need to go to 12/12 and it might not hurt to put them under 24/7 light -- Seems some who grow autos inside do that !-- That's how I run veg for my photos -- 24/7 light until time for bloom - 24/7 might sound unnatural and it is but the plants don't care - They like it !

Let the pboto keep growing under 24/7 until U harvest the autos then flip the light to 12/12 and sex the photo - if it is a girl we'll get U cloning -and U can let her finish - if not a girl it was good grow experience --

Padre they'll be ready when they ready - On autos I don't think U need to go to 12/12 and it might not hurt to put them under 24/7 light -- Seems some who grow autos inside do that !-- That's how I run veg for my photos -- 24/7 light until time for bloom - 24/7 might sound unnatural and it is but the plants don't care - They like it !
You know I have read on the forums about growing 24/7 on veg stage. Like you say it won't make a difference to the autos. I'll slowly move them to it an hour at time just to make sure that I don't shock the girls.

Let the pboto keep growing under 24/7 until U harvest the autos then flip the light to 12/12 and sex the photo - if it is a girl we'll get U cloning -and U can let her finish - if not a girl it was good grow experience --
You are correct worst case scenario I can collect some pollen if it's a boy.

Last edited:
You are correct worst case scenario I can connect some pollen if it's a boy.
I meant collect. I hate it when the cpu's don't catch my stupidity.
"It's not fly rice, it's fried rice you #####" . Love some good movie quotes.

Happens to me all the time Padre !- I knew what U meant !
I don't have a religious bone in my body but I'm looking forward to seeing U be able to treat your flock with the medicine U grow !

Latest posts

Back