First Medical Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday 28th Fourth Week Mars HydroExperiment

I had to move the girls into a tent.

20191227_235223-jpg.924810

20191227_235313-jpg.924811

20191227_235253-jpg.924812
I broke a stem on one of them and moved a new photo Chemdog Hybrid to the 3gal. I posted this way so I can wait until after New Year's to post again

3rd of January Week 5 MarsHydro Experiment

I tried two separate approaches by watering now every 3 days. The plant with the broken stems actually grew stronger and is getting big. I tried one plant every 4 days and it looks dead. The light had to be raised as the MarsHydro TSW2000 as well as some minor trimming to make sure as they grow sites let the light shine.
20200104_233823-jpg.927264
20200104_234325-jpg.927265
20200104_234148-jpg.927266

Last edited by a moderator:
Work it Padre !-- If things don't go wrong U not learning !--
U running that light 24/7 ?-- I would with autos -- These Padre Island crosses will do U right !-- Lately I been up to my *** in alligators -- I ain't forgot about U !

Nor I you my bud. I really am looking forward to to the future with those Magic Blueberry beans. I honestly believe that coincidence does not exist. Over the years I have made great friends with Jews, Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Monotheists and a couple wiccans.
Like I often say we can learn from one another if we celebrate what we have in common and build from there.
Everything seems like it's meant to be.
Sorry to hear bout the gators. I can say I had some great sausage and fried gator in your neck of the woods as well as the best crawdad boil of my life.
Blessing's and Happy New Year my bud.

Padre --Just been a hostile grow environment -- but I managed to grow and sex these photos and I should have a harem of about a dozen girls or so to work with -- I send U seed to some I haven't had time or room to grow and I got U some blueberry !-- I bred a blueberry dominate male to several females -- He make them some form of blueberry - Probably be lots of variations on the blueberry theme -U might find one those prized blueberry muffins --- Find one that do U right and keep it !-- Get your clone on -- This not the quality U would get from a seed bank -- We do better than that ! - Might get up close to 27% THC - at least 25 !-- If U grow it right !

OFC - "Home of the Old Farts Club"-- page 1237 about half way down the Gloman posted a pic of one my blueberry crosses ! - I have to keep them small for now -- I think he also posted some pics on the next page of what I do in veg -- I'm back in the Piney Woods and can't post pics with this service so he posted them for me !-

Padre --Just been a hostile grow environment -- but I managed to grow and sex these photos and I should have a harem of about a dozen girls or so to work with -- I send U seed to some I haven't had time or room to grow and I got U some blueberry !-- I bred a blueberry dominate male to several females -- He make them some form of blueberry - Probably be lots of variations on the blueberry theme -U might find one those prized blueberry muffins --- Find one that do U right and keep it !-- Get your clone on -- This not the quality U would get from a seed bank -- We do better than that ! - Might get up close to 27% THC - at least 25 !-- If U grow it right !
My bud, that sounds like a killer strain. I'm sure the berry is intense and the quality definitely has been bred into them. Can't wait for your seeds.
Blessing's and good growing.

OFC - "Home of the Old Farts Club"-- page 1237 about half way down the Gloman posted a pic of one my blueberry crosses ! - I have to keep them small for now -- I think he also posted some pics on the next page of what I do in veg -- I'm back in the Piney Woods and can't post pics with this service so he posted them for me !-
I'll be looking shortly however, I can already imagine it's beauty.

As usual trial and error. I first looked up Old Farts Club part2., then when I got to the right one OFC, although I went from 1240 back to page 1230 I missed it. I am sorry for your loss and I know it never gets easier most times we just learn to live with that open wound in our life but it never heals.
Peace and Good my bud. I'm grateful for being able to interact with you

WEEK 6 TSW2000 Expieriment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

2 Chemdog Hybrid seed

2 Northern Lights BB Ruderalis

1 Blue Mystic Ruderalis

All 5 seeds germinate equally well whether in coffee filter or coco

All seeds in Fox Farms OF 25% perlite

Distilled water

Turns out that although I thought I had only 1 Chemdawg Hybrid I may have popped 2 and only 1 Blue Mystic.

I bent the branches on the Chemdog top right for optimal growth. Also trimmed more leaves on the other girls for optimal flowers. Lastly the one in the middle is a beautiful Chemdog yet to show it's sex but very lush. Water schedule is now every 3days.
20200110_220630-jpg.928834
20200110_215836-jpg.928835
20200110_220405-jpg.928836
20200110_220250-jpg.928837

Looking good Padre !- I was talking about part 2 -- Not a big deal !-- Hustle time around here - 6 little girls come down make room for some to be sexed and couple other things !- I need to get myself together U gonna need some seed soon !-- Been wild round here but things seems to be settling down - U get ready for those seed let me know where to send them - I'm slow so give me a few days to get them out - better let me know if U send a PM with your 411 too -- I miss them sometimes - We'll get U growing some dank for sure- I got U a blueberry --Indica heavy and good for pain and muscle relaxation

Looking good Padre !- I was talking about part 2 -- Not a big deal !-- Hustle time around here - 6 little girls come down make room for some to be sexed and couple other things !- I need to get myself together U gonna need some seed soon !-- Been wild round here but things seems to be settling down - U get ready for those seed let me know where to send them - I'm slow so give me a few days to get them out - better let me know if U send a PM with your 411 too -- I miss them sometimes - We'll get U growing some dank for sure- I got U a blueberry --Indica heavy and good for pain and muscle relaxation

I'll take a look again.
Thank you my bud. As you know I'm not rushing it as this grow is still early on the Chemdog Hybrid have yet to show thier sex. That being said I really am looking forward to Blueberries from Texas Blessing's and good toking my bud

View attachment 256688 View attachment 256689 View attachment 256691 This is my first attempt at indoor grow.
After setup in a "Gorilla Grow" style setup in a transformed closet with panda film and 6inch input output duct. MarsHydro hooked me to with this Mars Hydro model TSW2000, in return for an honest review of any pro's and con's on the grow cycle. During this experiment anyone using code "PadrePuff", will get a discount on http://www.mars-hydro.com.
I am not an employee or representative for any Cannabis related business although it would be nice. I am just a poor priest with a Medical Cannabis Card.View attachment 256688 View attachment 256689
Thanks for the info

WEEK 7 TSW2000 Expieriment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

Turns out this is the lineup.
1 Chemdog Hybrid seed regular
1 Blue Mystic auto
4 Northern Lights BB auto

Okay so far the Blue Mystic looks a weird aqua shade and bushy. Realized 4 Northern Lights seem to be doing well and the Chemdog Hybrid is really lush however, I can't tell what it is. If it looks like a girl or boy let me know. I realize that this is still veg state.

Attachments

• 20200117_175342.jpg
    20200117_175342.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 20200117_182535.jpg
    20200117_182535.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 20200117_183052.jpg
    20200117_183052.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 121
Looking good Padre !-- U got some kind of a plan for a continuous grow or just do a run and then start another ?
Your seed will be on the way Monday !- I missed the mailman - Thanks for doing a test grow for me -- I got stuff that I bred but haven't run yet because of one thing or another !---it would be good to have some feed back - U don't need to mess with them autos anymore !-- U should find some fine mothers in these photo seed - They'll be heavy in blueberry and black berry snow lotus - There will be some variation so it'll be up to U to find the right mother for U and U should have enough seed to explore !--
U need to get on a regular oral dose couple times a day -- It will really help !- A mix of high THC and High CBD would probably hook U up !--
Grow looks good !-- It'll look better when U got some of my stuff in there !-- Those fat leaves ?- There will be a lot of that !- They all Indica or Indica heavy hybrids !

Looking good Padre !-- U got some kind of a plan for a continuous grow or just do a run and then start another ?
Your seed will be on the way Monday !- I missed the mailman - Thanks for doing a test grow for me -- I got stuff that I bred but haven't run yet because of one thing or another !---it would be good to have some feed back - U don't need to mess with them autos anymore !-- U should find some fine mothers in these photo seed - They'll be heavy in blueberry and black berry snow lotus - There will be some variation so it'll be up to U to find the right mother for U and U should have enough seed to explore !--
U need to get on a regular oral dose couple times a day -- It will really help !- A mix of high THC and High CBD would probably hook U up !--
Grow looks good !-- It'll look better when U got some of my stuff in there !-- Those fat leaves ?- There will be a lot of that !- They all Indica or Indica heavy hybrids !

Thank you bud.
Looking forward to popping some of those seeds.

I'm in the process of trying to decide whether to Fluorescent or CMH in another 4x4 and use it accordingly as a veg or flower space. All except the Chemdog Hybrid in the middle are autos. The Chemdog is regular seed. Do you know if it looks Male or Female yet? If she's a girl Keep it in veg and use clones in flower.
The regular seeds you send will join the regular female's in the new veg room.
See all the other girls except are auto.
I was trying to see if any light companies would sponsor another grow no takers yet
I might have to go the traditional route and buy one now.

Mars Hydro Week 8 Experiment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

2 Chemdog Hybrid seed

2 Northern Lights BB Ruderalis

1 Blue Mystic Ruderalis

Okay so I found out that increasing the fan speed to the highest setting helped reduce the heat on the drivers in the tent by 10°F. Now next step is putting drivers outside of tent by next post.
Also putting the phresh filter in the tent made a huge difference in odor when tent isn't open.

20200124_225120-jpg.933680

20200124_230559-jpg.933682

20200124_230100-jpg.933683

20200124_225419-jpg.933684

20200124_230720-jpg.933685

BTW can anyone tell if the Chemdog Hybrid is a female or male yet?

20200124_225931-jpg.933681

20200124_225617-jpg.933686

20200124_225827-jpg.933687

Mars Hydro Week 9 Experiment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

2 Chemdog Hybrid seed

3 Northern Lights BB Ruderalis

1 Blue Mystic Ruderalis

Okay so I found out that increasing the fan speed to the highest setting helped reduce the heat on the drivers in the tent by 10°F. Now next step is putting drivers outside of tent by next post.

Also putting the phresh filter in the tent made a huge difference in odor when tent isn't open.

Lastly the last two photos are of the Chemdog Hybrid. I think it looks like a girl what do you all think?

20200130_121534-jpg.935843
20200130_122102-jpg.935844
20200130_115440-jpg.935845
20200130_121347-jpg.935846
20200130_121419-jpg.935847
20200130_121311-jpg.935848

Latest posts

Back